The Student Room Group

Need Help

Hi my name is Vinod and am writing from India. Am looking to pursue a master degree in marketing in UK. I have over 7 years of experience in the same field. Am planning to join in jan 2017. Please suggest some of the best colleges in this field where also the tuition fees is not too high. My budget for tuition fees is 10-12.

Thank you in advance

Regards,
Vinod Sridhar
Original post by vinod sridhar
Hi my name is Vinod and am writing from India. Am looking to pursue a master degree in marketing in UK. I have over 7 years of experience in the same field. Am planning to join in jan 2017. Please suggest some of the best colleges in this field where also the tuition fees is not too high. My budget for tuition fees is 10-12.

Thank you in advance

Regards,
Vinod Sridhar

10 to 12 thousand pounds a year you mean? As uk students pay at least 9 for most masters, its likely not being an eu student means that your tuition is going to cost more than 12 thousands pounds at most universities.
Yes am looking at 12000 pounds. Hoping to get some scholarships so the fees can come down to 10000 pounds I have also got offers from below universities.
Portsmouth University - MA Marketing
University Of Derby - MSc Marketing Management
Brighton University - Marketing (Branding and Communications) (MSc)
Nottingham Trent University -MSc Marketing
London South Bank University - Msc International Marketing

Which one is better?Has anyone gone to these unis? any advice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending