Scroll to see replies

Original post by scnotcrazy
hahah even though you tried to steal my friends away :frown:

Original post by the bear
of course hen... we are really looking forward to your porage :h:

aren't we Eef *nudges @iEthan

Of course!! Gavin will take your bags :yep:
Welcome friend. The divine scnotcrazy has prepared a bowl of delicious organic porage for you.

After you have partaken we can start your Crystal Therapy.

:h:

Yum! Porage...
I will take a look at what crystals are best for me :h:
Original post by iEthan
Of course!! Gavin will take your bags :yep:

Thanks Gavin *passes him my bags*
images.jpg if you are all hungry later you can have some of my secret recipe lunch/dinner
Reply 224
*at this time of day we ask Gavin to surprise us with a new smoothie....

what is it today Gavin ?

oh my !!!

Reply 225
images.jpg if you are all hungry later you can have some of my secret recipe lunch/dinner

om nom nom
*at this time of day we ask Gavin to surprise us with a new smoothie....

what is it today Gavin ?

oh my !!!

yummmmm looks delish
om nom nom

can you guess what the secret ingredient is?
Reply 228
can you guess what the secret ingredient is?

haggis

@iEthan do you want some? it will relax you and make you nice and warm :smile:
haggis

nope something we both love very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 231
Original post by homeland.lsw
Yum! Porage...
I will take a look at what crystals are best for me :h:

okaaaay

bear™ has carefully researched your crystal profile and has decided to try out Malachite...

Malachite is excellent for Type A personalities and for those prone to heart disease and stresses to internal organs. It helps to detoxify the liver and to increase blood circulation. Malachite is excellent for breaking up old energy patterns. Use it with Rose Quartz to soften the effects of a broken heart! Due to the possibly toxic copper content of this stone, keep Malachite away from pets and children, and do not wear it against the skin for long periods of time. This stone is for external use only.

so we will gently massage your torso with this beautiful Malachite Crystal:

Reply 232
nope something we both love very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:naughty:
:naughty:

what?
and what do the crystals say for me

:yum: :yum:
Reply 235
what?
and what do the crystals say for me

after prolonged research and meditation bear™ recommends these two crystals to help you on your journey:

Amber

A "Gentle Stone". Amber is very soothing and calming to the nerves. It can uplift a negative disposition and encourage you to take life less seriously. It promotes fidelity in relationships. As a self-healing stone, amber guides the emotions into a clearer mental outlook and to take greater responsibility for one's choices in life. It is also excellent for soothing emotions during post-operative care

and

Garnet

Garnet strengthens the life force and provides for the spontaneous availablity of energy when needed. This gemstone is especially good for the restoration of victimized and abused women, helping them reclaim lost power. It promotes regeneration of emotional energy and the acceptance of one's thoughts and emotions. Garnet stabilizes energy devoted to accomplishing one's purpose. It also empowers and strengthens the Root and Navel chakras. Garnet heightens sexuality (the physical aspects) and increases fertility.
after prolonged research and meditation bear™ recommends these two crystals to help you on your journey:

Amber

A "Gentle Stone". Amber is very soothing and calming to the nerves. It can uplift a negative disposition and encourage you to take life less seriously. It promotes fidelity in relationships. As a self-healing stone, amber guides the emotions into a clearer mental outlook and to take greater responsibility for one's choices in life. It is also excellent for soothing emotions during post-operative care

and

Garnet

Garnet strengthens the life force and provides for the spontaneous availablity of energy when needed. This gemstone is especially good for the restoration of victimized and abused women, helping them reclaim lost power. It promotes regeneration of emotional energy and the acceptance of one's thoughts and emotions. Garnet stabilizes energy devoted to accomplishing one's purpose. It also empowers and strengthens the Root and Navel chakras. Garnet heightens sexuality (the physical aspects) and increases fertility.

whats on the agenda today guys?
@the bear
It tickles hehehehe...
But I am feeling much better now. Do you offer any tarot readings?
Original post by homeland.lsw
@the bear
It tickles hehehehe...
But I am feeling much better now. Do you offer any tarot readings?

if he does I want to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending