The Student Room Group

Bear's Safe Cave

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by scnotcrazy
I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*the third card was the tricky Salmon. but since the fourth card was the Dolphin we need not worry. the Salmon and Dolphin frolic together in the Astral Waves and bring you nothing but happiness and success.

*bearâ„¢ turns over the penultimate card:

The Farmer

This card emphasises the practical aspects of your life. You must learn when to sow and when to reap. Hard repetitive tasks must not be shunned. You will bring forth a bounteous harvest as the reward for your efforts.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by the bear
*the third card was the tricky Salmon. but since the fourth card was the Dolphin we need not worry. they Salmon and Dolphin frolic together in the Astral Waves and bring you nothing but happiness and success.

*bearâ„¢ turns over the penultimate card:

The Farmer

This card emphasises the practical aspects of your life. You must learn when to sow and when to reap. Hard repetitive tasks must not be shunned. You will bring forth a bounteous harvest as the reward for your efforts.

right ok im safe and I can do that ill try
Reply 282
right ok im safe and I can do that ill try

thank you for listening carefully to the first five cards scnotcrazy. now we come to the end:

*bearâ„¢ turns over the sixth and final card. he looks puzzled.

The Hermit

this card is often linked to older people. when life becomes very hard and your well is empty it is sensible to leave everything and spend time alone with Nature. as you observe the cycle of life your balance is restored and you return to the bustle of the world with renewed energy and understanding.
thank you for listening carefully to the first five cards scnotcrazy. now we come to the end:

*bearâ„¢ turns over the sixth and final card. he looks puzzled.

The Hermit

this card is often linked to older people. when life becomes very hard and your well is empty it is sensible to leave everything and spend time alone with Nature. as you observe the cycle of life your balance is restored and you return to the bustle of the world with renewed energy and understanding.

wait what???????? what does that mean?
Reply 284
wait what???????? what does that mean?

the cards have spoken scnotcrazy. you must work out the meaning for yourself. bearâ„¢ is only the messenger.

*bearâ„¢ whisks back the curtain and blinks as the bright sunshine pours into the room.
the cards have spoken scnotcrazy. you must work out the meaning for yourself. bearâ„¢ is only the messenger.

*bearâ„¢ whisks back the curtain and blinks as the bright sunshine pours into the room.

thank you so much for the help
Reply 286
thank you so much for the help

:hat2:
that was refreshing
Original post by IAmNero
@the bear

Bear, I need guidance

I think you can go now
@the bear The waiting room was awfully noisy...patrons acting like a bunch of rowdy students
right everyone quieten down please and behave we are not animals lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you can go now

Too late, the stresses have got to me, I've become a duck billed platypus and joined my people.
Reply 292
*bearâ„¢ sips his elevenses coffee thoughtfully.
untitled c.png here have some cake everyone I made this today at two in the morning since I was stressed
Original post by IAmNero
Too late, the stresses have got to me, I've become a duck billed platypus and joined my people.

nooooooooooooooooooooo come back and have some of my cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*bearâ„¢ sips his elevenses coffee thoughtfully.

have some of my cake with that
nooooooooooooooooooooo come back and have some of my cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original post by IAmNero
that looks like a snail? no snails near my cake please!!!!!!!!!!!!
that looks like a snail? no snails near my cake please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a clue what it is tbh :s-smilie: I didn't mean for that image to be so big :colondollar:
Original post by IAmNero
Not a clue what it is tbh :s-smilie: I didn't mean for that image to be so big :colondollar:

hahahah well it is certainly big lol not small like others

Quick Reply

Latest