The Student Room Group

too late for a chance with my crush

So I have crush on this guy in my class. We've spoken once or twice and i think he's very cute. The only problem is we only have about 6 lessons left before our exams and i want talk to him so desperately but I am so shy and he is too.

we often make eye contact but that's about it.

should i try to talk to him or should I just let my feelings die and move on ?
Original post by Anonymous
So I have crush on this guy in my class. We've spoken once or twice and i think he's very cute. The only problem is we only have about 6 lessons left before our exams and i want talk to him so desperately but I am so shy and he is too.

If it doesn't work out, you have the whole summer to forget about it (worked for me in year 12) so yeah, why not? :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM
If it doesn't work out, you have the whole summer to forget about it (worked for me in year 12) so yeah, why not? :tongue:

sean how did u get a gf ?:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:
Original post by Duke Glacia
sean how did u get a gf ?:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

No no no, I was crushing on someone in Year 12 and had to talk to them before running out of lessons and it horribly backfired :redface:

Year 13 on the other hand, I started earlier on in the year and talked to them/spent time with them 'revising' and it worked. :borat:
Original post by SeanFM
No no no, I was crushing on someone in Year 12 and had to talk to them before running out of lessons and it horribly backfired :redface:

Year 13 on the other hand, I started earlier on in the year and talked to them/spent time with them 'revising' and it worked. :borat:

I'm turning 19 this year but haven't had a girlfriend. Hope I can make my first move this year.ありがとう:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Duke Glacia
I'm turning 19 this year but haven't had a girlfriend. Hope I can make my first move this year.ありがとう:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

aw that's a shame hope it works for you xx

What you got to lose by talking to him, do you want to be wondering what if?
Original post by SeanFM

well done

I think you should start collecting your cats.
I honestly think you should go for it if you can. I am in a very similar situation to you and wish I had the confidence to just go for it because I know he definitely did like me for a while. I keep telling myself I will just confess to him but I truly just don't know what to say. I know I will regret this as I already have so many regrets of missed opportunities with him. So as I say if you don't want to have regrets just go for it like I wish I could.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending