Fairy-tale story
I cannot wait for next year!!
Reply 2
Really annoyed- I wanted them to come second. I wish Arsenal had won instead
Reply 3
"The Peoples Champions"

The script has been written, someone shoudl do a bloke-flick
What's premiership
Really wonderful to see, they thoroughly deserved it.
Yeah.. I live in Leicester and all I've been able to hear for the last hour is car horns and people cheering :tongue:

Kinda gets annoying after a while, though.. Not sure I'll be allowed to sleep tonight
fair play to them this will be talked about for years. chuffed for albrighton
Reply 8

Ffs :rofl:

But it's so nice to see an 'underdog' win :')
Reply 10
Original post by Serine Soul
Ffs :rofl:

But it's so nice to see an 'underdog' win :':wink:

Kante do better than that!
A-mahrez-ing!
Can vardly believe it!
Original post by carrotstar
Yeah.. I live in Leicester and all I've been able to hear for the last hour is car horns and people cheering :tongue:

Kinda gets annoying after a while, though.. Not sure I'll be allowed to sleep tonight

same, my fb is blowing up, everyones going on about it and I'm just sitting here not giving a ****
Literally broke the internet.. like nothing was loading on twitter lmao.

Greatest sporting triumph there has ever been, or will ever be
This is what it's all about. **** Man United/Chelsea etc winning it every season. Mad jealous but they've given hope to everyone. Not just teams in the PL but right down to even League 2. This could be you one day.
Well if you chat **** you get banged:biggrin:

And spurs got 9 yellow cards in that match holy ****

Better Leicester than spurs though :colondollar: (COYG)
Reply 15
[video="youtube;pzaMI-B0bXo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzaMI-B0bXo[/video]
Ranieri's been playing real life football manager and won.
Reply 17
I think this is almost on par with Brian Clough's achievements in his early career at Forest.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
I think this is almost on par with Brian Clough's achievements in his early career at Forest.

It's much better. Two different footballing climates, less of a level playing field now. Its basically set up to keep the same clubs in the top positions.
Reply 19
Original post by Wilfred Little
It's much better. Two different footballing climates, less of a level playing field now. Its basically set up to keep the same clubs in the top positions.

CL win in 2 seasons of being in the top division is ridiculous though.

I guess the prem is very hard though. Wonder where this comes in comparison to Atlético Madrid winning it in 2014 or Borussia Dortmund winning it twice in a row.

Quick Reply

Latest