Whaaaaatt
Reply 2
WHAT?
Reply 3
Wtf!!!!!!!!!

How much did they change?

Please tell me there is a good 10 marker

i need my essay

what the actual ****? How is it leaked!!!???
Reply 4
Haha its something every year :tongue:
Freakin' ridiculous :biggrin:
it happened last month it wont be much different overall
Reply 6
Will it be easier or harder???

Heard this happened at GCSE in England once and replacement was easier
Reply 7
Original post by Jeff548
Will it be easier or harder???

Heard this happened at GCSE in England once and replacement was easier

It should be the same level and regardless of the difficulty you should still get the same overall grade
Anyone know anything which was leaked ??!😂😂
Reply 9
exam papers are supposed to be prepared months in advance and because of this a lot of my friends are worried that the exam won't be as fair as it could be
rip sqa
But the reason teachers spend so much time looking at what recurs is because it tends to be the same things year in year out with a few variations but regardless of this you shouldn't be focussing on one thing and ignoring others just because you predicted they wouldn't come up. Every year there is uncertainty and it is in your best interest to prepare for as many questions and scenarios as possible and not just on what may or may not appear
Where can i find the old question
Original post by tiff4ny
exam papers are supposed to be prepared months in advance and because of this a lot of my friends are worried that the exam won't be as fair as it could be

I don't actually know how it will all be resolved but the sqa will have questions for all subjects that were at an appropriate level for exams but were not used so I think they'll just rely on them or maybe modify others to avoid this
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 14
Aahahahahaha 2 types of people on this thread:

1) People trying to see if its harder or easier now

2) People trying to get the old paper lol
Reply 15
Yeah.

We are going in blind now, no other way of putting it. Everyone in English has been trying to predict questions and now this happens...!!!

I try looking at old papers too to see what may come up. If my prediction was correct but the paper got leaked, they will make it TOTALLY different so no one is advantaged if the paper was stolen.

This truly and utterly sucks. I was prepared and had memorised 2 essays for my prediction and now it could be a waste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GODDAMIT SQA, YOU SUCK
Original post by Jeff548
Yeah.

We are going in blind now, no other way of putting it. Everyone in English has been trying to predict questions and now this happens...!!!

I try looking at old papers too to see what may come up. If my prediction was correct but the paper got leaked, they will make it TOTALLY different so no one is advantaged if the paper was stolen.

This truly and utterly sucks. I was prepared and had memorised 2 essays for my prediction and now it could be a waste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GODDAMIT SQA, YOU SUCK

What were your predictions??
Hi, just dropping in to calm a few nerves. The changes really won't affect how you do in the exam. Here's the latest information - the exam will be going ahead as scheduled on Thursday

http://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/76648.html
Reply 18
I always wanted a petition for Higher English... hahaha

And I couldn't agree more^^

If something was changed, that's not fair. Especially when we are like 48 hours away from our exam
Reply 19
Original post by Mystery.
What were your predictions??

Well was hoping the Close Reading would be on technology or an activity (farming, shopping). But close reading could be anything so that's a wild guess.

The *****:

Was predicting a Roderick to be really honest for the cone gatherers

For essays:

Key scene/turning point for Drama

Setting/place for poetry

Maybe a death/suffering/loss for poetry as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending