The Student Room Group

What is it that people like most being in a relationship?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
Lol you don't know him :u:

Aw... Same school/uni? Or like you met from TSR and now it's progressed..

Awww I'm fangirling!!! Why good luck? :redface: Is he the one who hides and no one knows until he comes out with one line and everyone goes crazy? :lol:

i still want to know :u:

met on TSR :smile:

because theres not much stalkering you can do! :lol: idk what you mean by that :getmecoat:

Original post by scnotcrazy
I have him on Facebook and we still have the exams together and prom which is soon xx

message him and see what he says! good luck for your exams btw! :hugs:
Original post by cupcakes87

because theres not much stalkering you can do! :lol: idk what you mean by that :getmecoat:

message him and see what he says! good luck for your exams btw! :hugs:

thanks xx
Reply 102
yeah ill keep in touch on fb but you shall never know I could maybe ask for his number is that a good idea do you think?xx

If you like him then yep ask him for his number. Then start messaging and stuff. :h: Don't be shy okay.

He's a guy :u: that's all you need to know :wink:

Ahhh...... Well I went onto his profile and his about me was your name with a heart!!! TSR relationship goalz!!! I'm jealous!!!!! Oh and I noticed he likes anime :holmes: oh and yu are both Asian too...

I'm a good stalker (not a creep, a stalker - there's a little difference) :lol:
Original post by ZuluK
If you like him then yep ask him for his number. Then start messaging and stuff. :h: Don't be shy okay.

Ahhh...... Well I went onto his profile and his about me was your name with a heart!!! TSR relationship goalz!!! I'm jealous!!!!! Oh and I noticed he likes anime :holmes: oh and yu are both Asian too...

ok I will try and let you know what happens hahah and you both stalking guys or something??????????? xx
Reply 104
ok I will try and let you know what happens hahah and you both stalking guys or something??????????? xx

Haha yep defo let me know.

Um I'm stalking Cupcakes guy :colondollar: but I've stopped now lol
Original post by ZuluK
Haha yep defo let me know.

Um I'm stalking Cupcakes guy :colondollar: but I've stopped now lol

ohhhhhhhh whats his name what does he look like??????????????
Not a relationship but i guess people like the idea of feeling comfortable with someone and i guess the gifts...
Original post by ZuluK
The best thing that I have done was literally spend the entire day with him watching Harry Potter back to back and binge eat junk food to the max! We stayed in our pjs the entire day and did jack all...

Original post by ZuluK
:angry: I want him :angry:

Lol a lil bit? Uhuh... Who is he??? :tongue:

ZuluK epitomised -- bragging about her man one moment and lusting after someone else's the next. :toofunny:

(I kid, of course. :tongue:)
Original post by ZuluK

:beard: as long as he keeps you happy! :h:

:colondollar: he doesnt like anime? :lol: yus, both Indian :smile:

i know i know! i do enough stalkering myself! :colone:
Reply 109
ohhhhhhhh whats his name what does he look like??????????????

Lol I don't know what he looks like. Cupcake said his name was Dima I think :lol:

Original post by Hydeman
ZuluK epitomised -- bragging about her man one moment and lusting after someone else's the next. :toofunny:

(I kid, of course. :tongue:)

:angry: Heyyyy..... I don't lust... People lust after me :u: don't be jealous

Lol of course you kid... :colonhash:
Reply 110
:beard: as long as he keeps you happy! :h:

:colondollar: he doesnt like anime? :lol: yus, both Indian :smile:

i know i know! i do enough stalkering myself! :colone:

He does :h:

Aw I'm glad you found someone (even though today's the first time I've spoken to you :colondollar:)

Ooohhh have you stalked me? :redface:
Original post by ZuluK

I am jealous, but not about this. About the fact that you've had a boyfriend all this time you've been promising to marry nucdev and I. :emo:

(:lol:)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 112
Original post by Hydeman
I am jealous, but not this. About the fact that you've had a boyfriend all this time you've been promising to marry nucdev and I. :emo:

Technically, I'm already married to nucdev... How do you know he isn't the boyfriend?? :colone:

( :rofl: )
Original post by ZuluK
He does :h:

Aw I'm glad you found someone (even though today's the first time I've spoken to you :colondollar:)

Ooohhh have you stalked me? :redface:

thats good! and he better always keep you happy! :smile:

aww! :hugs:

i havent but i will now :colone:
Original post by ZuluK
Lol I don't know what he looks like. Cupcake said his name was Dima I think :lol:

did you find him? xx
Original post by ZuluK
Technically, I'm already married to nucdev... How do you know he isn't the boyfriend?? :colone:

if this is true he has some explaining to do! he told be pabhiji was someone else! :cry2:

@nucdev - explain yourself :colonhash:

show us a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by ZuluK

If he is, then I feel even more hurt. :emo:
Original post by Hydeman
I am jealous, but not about this. About the fact that you've had a boyfriend all this time you've been promising to marry nucdev and I. :emo:

awww that's a shame xx
Reply 119

Hopefully :colondollar:

Oh damn!! Let me warn you first, whatever you find, it's not me but my evil flirty alter ego and I can't stop her from typing :frown:

did you find him? xx

Haha nope... Don't know what he looks like lol

if this is true he has some explaining to do! he told be pabhiji was someone else! :cry2:

@nucdev - explain yourself :colonhash:

I'm one of his 16, 108 wives apparently and I have to share my ring with his first wife :angry:

Original post by Hydeman
If he is, then I feel even more hurt. :emo:

But why? You refuse to commit.. I'm not getting younger and I need to have a child and security. I'm sorry Hydeman I'm sorry :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending