The Student Room Group

Craziest thing to happen in your first year?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mobbsy91
I can't think of anything particularly crazy tbh... One thing which was just stupid was when our SU banned sombreros that were being handed out at our fresher's fair because they thought it would offend people... :confused:

To be fair, that is pretty crazy :lol:
Original post by Lord Samosa
Well... I don't have anything to match your stories :lol:

Spoiler

Genuinely surprised anyone would drink for the first time at Uni.

Even so, that's weeeeiiiirdd behaviour, even for a drunk... :s-smilie: :biggrin:
Not safe for life

Spoiler

Got drunk and lost in the middle of a glasgow council estate on a weekend drinking crawl. That was fun however I do not recommend it to anyone :biggrin:

Tried to do a backflip drunk, kneed myself in the face, split my lip. Kept on partying.

I wasn't even that much of a party animal.... but when I turned up :cool:
(edited 7 years ago)
cant decide between the crazy halloween night where a guy who was off his head walked into our halls with a knife, then a massive fight followed between our flat and the flat opposite.

the day we found flowers, cards and a suicide not outside our flat door from a flatmates ex

or the crazy weather on the day i was going home for christmas that meant NO taxis or busses were coming to our uni campus as it was covered in really deep snow.
Some crazy woman pretending to be black set up a society to purposely exclude white males and complain about male oppression,
and then got investigated by police for tweeting that all white men should be killed.

i had to avoid her all year.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Angry cucumber
Not safe for life

Spoiler

:sick::sick::sick:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Someone did a poop on the middle of the dancefloor in the SU :zomg:

:rofl:

Where did you study?
knife fight in my corridor and lots of blood :bigsmile:
Original post by cupcakes87
knife fight in my corridor and lots of blood :bigsmile:

That's so cool! Did you watch??
That's so cool! Did you watch??

lmao, it was not cool it was scary af! and i did through the safety of my studio doors peep hole! :afraid:
Fire alarm went off in Student bar first night of freshers. Massive crowd outside , film crew were their as freshers to series was being filmed. Was some night

Posted from TSR Mobile
lmao, it was not cool it was scary af! and i did through the safety of my studio doors peep hole! :afraid:

Nah!!! Should've definitely gone out there at least for a better view, if not joining in!!! Idve paid to see that happen!!
Nah!!! Should've definitely gone out there at least for a better view, if not joining in!!! Idve paid to see that happen!!

see i told you we dont agree on stuff :hand: someone could have died smh
see i told you we dont agree on stuff :hand: someone could have died smh

Mmm, what else don't we agree on though :redface: :tongue:

Did anyone die??
Mmm, what else don't we agree on though :redface: :tongue:

Did anyone die??

idk, stuff- ill point stuff out to you when i see it :tongue:

would have if the police didnt show up on time! thankfully the worst of the night was a slashed hand and some bruised faces :redface:
idk, stuff- ill point stuff out to you when i see it :tongue:

would have if the police didnt show up on time! thankfully the worst of the night was a slashed hand and some bruised faces :redface:

Stuff... Really :tongue:

Oh my god that's so cool!! I want to have been there for that!!! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

dont quote me again :/
Reply 37

Spoiler

Ngl I would have loved to see that too... The excitement omg and blood :colondollar: I'm so not a creep honestly
dont quote me again :/

Ok... ahh damn it, I quoted you :frown:
Original post by ZuluK

Ngl I would have loved to see that too... The excitement omg and blood :colondollar: I'm so not a creep honestly

Exactly!!! I knew you'd relate!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending