The Student Room Group

Feel like I'm Curshing...Oh no??

I'm in club with this guy who really isn't my type at all!!! I don't want to have a crush on him, It's the last few months at college and my focus needs to be work. At first I thought cool a guy in this club (he is the only one) but now I'm both anxious and excited to see him but I always feel like a idiot. How do I turn these thoughts off? I don't have a chance with him and I don't want to like him but somehow can't stop thinking of him! HELP!!??
Original post by Anonymous
I'm in club with this guy who really isn't my type at all!!! I don't want to have a crush on him, It's the last few months at college and my focus needs to be work. At first I thought cool a guy in this club (he is the only one) but now I'm both anxious and excited to see him but I always feel like a idiot. How do I turn these thoughts off? I don't have a chance with him and I don't want to like him but somehow can't stop thinking of him! HELP!!??

There isn't a way to turn them off immediately - you just have to get over him. Perhaps you can keep yourself busy by working and avoiding him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending