The Student Room Group

I'm sad! :(

This guy at my sixth form kept telling me that he fancied me and he asked me out a few weeks ago but he turned out to be an ********. When I said yes to him, he said that he was just messing and all that. Since then everyone has been making fun of me and I feel so upset because of that. I don't know what to do about this situation like seriously.

Scroll to see replies

What a horrible person :/ The only thing you can do it not let it get to you and completely ignore the mocking until everyone gets bored and forgets about it. They feed off you being upset, don't give them that win.
Typical guys for you. This really makes me so angry and upset for you- sorry you had to go through this.

Just try avoiding him and everyone else. I can't believe how horrible people can be. Why would they even make fun out of you! This just frustrates me a lot!

Concerntrate on your studies and ignore these idiots! They're just awful, sad people!
Reply 3
Not all guys are the same!

Try putting it behind you and moving on. He's not mature.
Reply 4
Don't worry the same will happen to him one day. Just rise above it and act like he don't exist and find someone else to fancy.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
This guy at my sixth form kept telling me that he fancied me and he asked me out a few weeks ago but he turned out to be an ********. When I said yes to him, he said that he was just messing and all that. Since then everyone has been making fun of me and I feel so upset because of that. I don't know what to do about this situation like seriously.

Bust a move on him and embarrass him.
Reply 6
Original post by AthiaKarim
Typical guys for you. This really makes me so angry and upset for you- sorry you had to go through this.

Just try avoiding him and everyone else. I can't believe how horrible people can be. Why would they even make fun out of you! This just frustrates me a lot!

Concerntrate on your studies and ignore these idiots! They're just awful, sad people!

Can we talk about this? @Freudian Slit

I girl did this in my school. Felt up my leg and said she wanted to go out with me. :nutcase:Turns out she did it to make fun of me and she did it because my bully asked her to. They then spread a roomer that I had watched this girl in my year and my brothers friend have sex.
Typical guys for you.

Wb typical women? Who lead guys on, deliberately act like ***** (didnt want another warning, so censored it) and dont do anything but mock? It happens just as much as what OP said.

As for you OP:
Im sorry this had to happen, just so you know, thats not cool.
It breaks my heart seeing an ******* waste a good person,
especially since i never meet any.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
OMG! Confront that guy. Horrible sod! What kind of man treats a female like that? Playing in her emotion. He should be ashamed of what he had done.
Reply 9
aw i hope your okay! well people laugh at you tell them your glad it happened as you found out how much of a f***boy he is. dont give them the satisfaction of thinking you care :smile:
Original post by ellej93
OMG! Confront that guy. Horrible sod! What kind of man treats a female like that? Playing in her emotion. He should be ashamed of what he had done.

i find this quite funny. girls do this all the time then when one guy does to some girl it's meltdown :lol:

not saying its a good thing to do but still....
Karma will swing right back at him and bite him in the ass.
Either way, know that he is nothing important to you.

Stay strong and make sure people know when to back off.
Original post by Anonymous
i find this quite funny. girls do this all the time then when one guy does to some girl it's meltdown :lol:

not saying its a good thing to do but still....

Preach it brother.

Girls want double standards... here it is.
Don't let the opinions of fools drag you down.
OP if you PM me I will write you a poem if it makes you feel better?
Original post by ripjonsnow
Wb typical women? Who lead guys on, deliberately act like ***** (didnt want another warning, so censored it) and dont do anything but mock? It happens just as much as what OP said.

As for you OP:
Im sorry this had to happen, just so you know, thats not cool.
It breaks my heart seeing an ******* waste a good person,
especially since i never meet any.

@Alfed

Just speaking from what I knew guys. My statement must've came across as I denied this happened to men! Didn't intended that sorry:tongue:
@Alfed

Just speaking from what I knew guys. My statement must've came across as I denied this happened to men! Didn't intended that sorry:tongue:

Its ok, i know "Typical guys" is generic woman talk :wink:

'Typical'?! Seriously? I'm offended only because I'd never even think of doing something so nasty and wrong like that and you're saying this typical behaviour for a male?! It is me who has experienced such behaviour from a female once who said so for a joke. What do you have to say about that typical woman! :angry:
Original post by _Xenon_
'Typical'?! Seriously? I'm offended only because I'd never even think of doing something so nasty and wrong like that and you're saying this typical behaviour for a male?! It is me who has experienced such behaviour from a female once who said so for a joke. What do you have to say about that typical woman! :angry:

"Just speaking from what I knew guys. My statement must've came across as I denied this happened to men! Didn't intended that sorry" - wrote this to a few other users who felt offended! Sorry! Didn't mean to sound so generic and apply it to all men

When I wrote my first message I was quite furious! I should've been more clear and not let my emotions cloud the clarity of my writing
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending