2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Greenfish16
Hello,

I did not apply to UWS.

Sorry, the message was supposed to be for pompey4
Reply 1001
Original post by Katie2016
@eygyal, I applied for LLM International Development Law and Human Rights at University of Warwick and mine is now with CSC, where hs yos reached? Any communication from the university?

No i got a rejection email after, congratulations!! if u r at that stage u are basically in
Reply 1002
Original post by kuchikau
.Dear brother,

You seems to be persistent in your struggle to get me out of the way as regard university of leceister.

I will therefore sent leceister a message declining their offer by tomoro.

So can I proceed on sabbatical leave NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

I have been following this thread since inception and witnessed u pressuring both @pompey and mustapha to make premature decisions, allegedly for everyones benefit, now it is where u had secured more than 1 nomination urself and cant seem to "do the needful" lee has essentially been beggibg u everyday, can u kindly be straightforward and mk a decision if u r accepting leicester and rejecting Nottingham say so lee will hv to respect that. Selling dreams to ppl in distress is not cool needful and/or necessary . If u cannot do that kindly begin ur sabbatical *dancing unclad* silently.
(I hate that i had to say something but it seems no1 else will)
Reply 1003
Original post by eygyal
I have been following this thread since inception and witnessed u pressuring both @pompey and mustapha to make premature decisions, allegedly for everyones benefit, now it is where u had secured more than 1 nomination urself and cant seem to "do the needful" lee has essentially been beggibg u everyday, can u kindly be straightforward and mk a decision if u r accepting leicester and rejecting Nottingham say so lee will hv to respect that. Selling dreams to ppl in distress is not cool needful and/or necessary . If u cannot do that kindly begin ur sabbatical *dancing unclad* silently.
(I hate that i had to say something but it seems no1 else will)

God bless you eygyal. Very good comment. Have said it before that Kachikau plays with peoples emotions here but he claims to be providing solutions which nobody has witnessed on this thread.

As Fembas rightly said in one of his previous post, at the end of the day
all nominees can only choose one school which implies that his/her other nominations will eventually be transferred to well deserved reserve candidates. If you have multiple nomination, it is logically right to calm down, check the course modules and think about the best school for your career development before you start rejecting.

We are all talented scholars on this thread and I believe we have invested so much of our time and resources in the application process. I know the reward for our doggedness will definitely pay off, if not now but later in the future.

The major aim of this thread was to get updates on shortlisting and nominations so that we get to know our status early and prepare for the future. I appeal to fellow scholars not to view this thread as an hub where bragging rights are been claimed.

Lee is a determined and great guy that is a reserve candidate at Leicester and since Kachikau claims to be a nominee with multiple nominations, I would encourage him to be straight forward about his actions as regards rejecting or accepting Leicester rather than telling Lee to send him his particulars, the next day his going for sabattical leave, who knows what will happen tomorrow?
Reply 1004
Original post by Wanyax
Was nominated by university of reading and my application reads CSC stage.Equally, I was nominated by University of reading for FelixTrust(non-indian ),which is a full scholarship plus monthly stipend,!.. Any nominee from university of Reading?... I was informed by Vanessa Combeer that we are two nominees..

Congratulations Wanyax, Reading is a good school.
Reply 1005
Original post by blackforce
What would be the age bracket of this years applicants from those in the forum?

Hi blackforce, maybe 22-32
Reply 1006
Original post by SeemaChoudhary
Hey Pompey were you asked to fill the EAS before the stage where your application is with CSC? I have been nominated by the University of STrathclyde and my application is at the CSC stage now but I have not been asked to fill up EAS..is that normal?

Hi SeemaChoudhary. sorry for the late response. According to previous awardees, once you get to the CSC stage, you are already in. Thanks.
Just to set the record straight, the nominating agencies already have their first and second choice candidates in case nominees turn down their offers. There is no way the agencies can listen to proposals from nominees on which next candidates to nominate to CSC.
Original post by Pompey4
God bless you eygyal. Very good comment. Have said it before that Kachikau plays with peoples emotions here but he claims to be providing solutions which nobody has witnessed on this thread.

all nominees can only choose one school which implies that his/her other nominations will eventually be transferred to well deserved reserve candidates. If you have multiple nomination, it is logically right to calm down, check the course modules and think about the best school for your career development before you start rejecting.

We are all talented scholars on this thread and I believe we have invested so much of our time and resources in the application process. I know the reward for our doggedness will definitely pay off, if not now but later in the future.

The major aim of this thread was to get updates on shortlisting and nominations so that we get to know our status early and prepare for the future. I appeal to fellow scholars not to view this thread as an hub where bragging rights are been claimed.

Lee is a determined and great guy that is a reserve candidate at Leicester and since Kachikau claims to be a nominee with multiple nominations, I would encourage him to be straight forward about his actions as regards rejecting or accepting Leicester rather than telling Lee to send him his particulars, the next day his going for sabattical leave, who knows what will happen tomorrow?

Hi Pompey,
I like your comment, but I would like to know whether you are picking university of the west of Scotland.
I mailed them to enquire about the number of reserves they have and whether we are ranked and I was told we are 3 we are not yet ranked. That is the same with the number of slots they have.
I was told that if any candidate declines their offer, I shall be informed.
I know you will like to take your time before making a decision. I am praying fervently here too to be the next to be considered in case someone turns down their offer. Please let me be aware when you make your decision.
Thanks.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1009
Original post by Soulhighman
Hi Pompey,
I like your comment, but I would like to know whether you are picking university of the west of Scotland.
I mailed them to enquire about the number of reserves they have and whether we are ranked and I was told we are 3 we are not yet ranked. That is the same with the number of slots they have.
I was told that if any candidate declines their offer, I shall be informed.
I know you will like to take your time before making a decision. I am praying fervently here too to be the next to be considered in case someone turns down their offer. Please let me be aware when you make your decision.
Thanks.

Hi Soulhighman. Accept my apologies for a delayed response. I was nominated for MSc Waste and Clean Technologies which course were you reserved for?
Reply 1010
Thanx Pompey. I believe that all of us will be lucky in our own God given ways. This isn't the only success path. My brothers and sisters,Gid will give us each a testimony to tell. Let's humble ourselves and realize this opportunity is God given. Stand with others and do the right thing.
Reply 1011
God bless us all
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by kuchikau
.Dear brother,

You seems to be persistent in your struggle to get me out of the way as regard university of leceister.

I will therefore sent leceister a message declining their offer by tomoro.

So can I proceed on sabbatical leave NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

The Good God we worship will bless you abundantly @Kuchikau as you purpose to proceed for the Sabbatical leave while #Dancing Uniclad# enjoy leave. No disturbance please
Original post by Pompey4
Congratulations Wanyax, Reading is a good school.

Congratulations too Wanyax
Shes a she.I need a break too. Kisumu to Greenwich

We need you guys around please so that we can proceed together for sabbatical leave.
N way nice moments... Blackforce@ Dungabeach yawa?
Original post by Pompey4

Your words sound good full of wise counsel and advice @Blackforce. I know Kuchikau is a good person, once he has said something he means it. Thank you for empathising with me. God bless you.
Original post by Richard Lee
The Good God we worship will bless you abundantly @Kuchikau as you purpose to proceed for the Sabbatical leave while #Dancing Uniclad# enjoy leave. No disturbance please

But kindly confirm @Kuchikau if you sent the email to Leicester today as promised please.

God bless you
Original post by Wanyax
Hello black force, Richard,kuchikau..how's ur progress men!..let's cut short the sabbaticals and keep nourishing our brains on this. Black force,am from county of Busia,where a u headed n which course?

nice talk.

Needs some rest before VISA application commence.
Thanks for joining me on the rest period

yea,

sabbaticals.
Original post by Soulhighman
Sorry, the message was supposed to be for pompey4

this is what i call "error in network connection".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending