The Student Room Group

Whats it like being in a relationship?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
Wait what! Where the hell do you live then? Saturn?

By 100 miles, I mean there is physically nothing I can do to meet girls in my area xD

edit: Im not a sex offender or anything lol
Original post by iEthan
Out of my two experiences, it wasn't worth the lies it was founded on. Sorry :lol: I am very bitter because of my past! It's all fun and games at the start though, if I can get someone, anyone can. There'll be someone special out there for you, don't worry about it don't make it a big deal either. There's plenty of time :h:

Oh well thats defo not good! But youve had two more experiences than me!
No worries, i can understans that!
Dont be like that! Youre awesome and have many great qualities, whereas i dont!
I sure hope theres someone out there!
Im just saddened that everyone else can get a girl but i cant! I want a proper relationship with a great girl!
Original post by ripjonsnow
By 100 miles, I mean there is physically nothing I can do to meet girls in my area xD

edit: Im not a sex offender or anything lol

Ah i see. There are no decent girls in my area! They all have sex with everyone! Ugh

No i know youre not!
I had one relationship... Best thing that ever happened to me tbh... the girl was great... but it didn't work out because of distance and frankly I felt like I was trying to read her mind way too often... We didn't communicate enough at all and as much as I tried it just wasn't working so we agreed to end it.... I don't regret the relationship because it taught me a few things.

Just make sure when you do get into a relationship... make sure its with someone you click with ... don't rush it or think that you need to be in a relationship.. sometimes you're better off alone...

Spoiler

Ah i see. There are no decent girls in my area! They all have sex with everyone! Ugh

No i know youre not!

Where are you from?

that "confidence is everything" talk only works if you already know girls xD
If its a stranger they will get creeped out lol
Original post by Someboady
I had one relationship... Best thing that ever happened to me tbh... the girl was great... but it didn't work out because of distance and frankly I felt like I was trying to read her mind way too often... We didn't communicate enough at all and as much as I tried it just wasn't working so we agreed to end it.... I don't regret the relationship because it taught me a few things.

Just make sure when you do get into a relationship... make sure its with someone you click with ... don't rush it or think that you need to be in a relationship.. sometimes you're better off alone...

Spoiler

Im genuinely happy for you :smile:

Spoiler

I'm 17 and still haven't had a relationship yet. But I'm guessing it's like having a best friend that you can kiss and stuff
Can I also just point out, I notice a lot of women go for jerks. Then cry or complain when they are mistreated or broke up over something petty.
I WILL ALWAYS TREAT MY "hypothetical" GIRL RIGHT.

I dont see many threads of girls finding it hard to find guys....
Time consuming, irritating and effort-requiring, with an aftertaste of lack of freedom. Hence why I choose to stay single :biggrin:
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
I'm 17 and still haven't had a relationship yet. But I'm guessing it's like having a best friend that you can kiss and stuff

Its ok, your 17...im 21 :frown:
loud
Where are you from?

that "confidence is everything" talk only works if you already know girls xD
If its a stranger they will get creeped out lol

****ing Norfolk!!! Its ****ing **** here!

I know! I dont know any girls anymore!
I did cold approach a girl once. That went suprisingly well, although she wouldnt speak to me the week after when we next saw each other. Confused much!
Can I also just point out, I notice a lot of women go for jerks. Then cry or complain when they are mistreated or broke up over something petty.
I WILL ALWAYS TREAT MY "hypothetical" GIRL RIGHT.

I dont see many threads of girls finding it hard to find guys....

Finally! Someone has realized this!!!
Its ok, your 17...im 21 :frown:

It's weird because most of the girls in my class have like a brand new boyfriend every month.
I cringe when I see couples in college cuddling and kissing.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Time consuming, irritating and effort-requiring, with an aftertaste of lack of freedom. Hence why I choose to stay single :biggrin:

Well surely its not that bad?
Id much rather be in a relationship tbh!
Finally! Someone has realized this!!!

:'( It will never be us though man..it will never be us :frown:

It's weird because most of the girls in my class have like a brand new boyfriend every month.
I cringe when I see couples in college cuddling and kissing.

I want this, just a little bit of affection.

Well surely its not that bad?
Id much rather be in a relationship tbh!

Same

Im 18 and havent had one!
I guess but i think theres more to it also!
:'( It will never be us though man..it will never be us :frown:

I want this, just a little bit of affection.

Same

Damn girls!!! Ive never had anyone like me! (At least not to my knowledge!)

Yup same here!

!!!
Im 18 and havent had one!
I guess but i think theres more to it also!

As much as I would like a boyfriend I just cba to have boy drama in my life right now. And also I'm pretty sure the boys who were in my school has put me off being in one just because they were a bunch of rude and annoying *****. Who wants to deal with that?
Reply 39
its such a nice feeling lol one of the best knowing you got someone who loved you and treats you like a queen.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending