The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
MANNNNNNNN anyone else got deja vu whats with all these sexually frustrated threads man all muslims cleansing themselves before ramadan HAHAHAHA

PM me mate I'm bored too cmon reveal your identity:colone:

AAAANnnnnnd half indian half pakistani but born in gulf chic right here
Reply 21
You ****ing perv
You need one of these filthy western haram TSR girls to satiate your sexual needs
Original post by Anonymous
lmao really? I'm half indian and Pakistani too! my mums indian n my dads Pakistani lol...

only if there were more girls like you then!!

haha i get told that a lot
Original post by thefatone
Hit that meatstick hard bro!!!!!

lmfao at telling a muslim kid to masturbate
Original post by ripjonsnow
wtf?Why are you so racist?

Im not even a follower of islam and I find that offensive.

It's not racist to keep blood pure from impurities.

that's nothing to do with deen mate. get outta here.

Its about deen and race.
haha i get told that a lot

daaaaaamn :-O makes it even worse for me knowing girls like u exist but theyre hidden :angry: lol I'm not that thirsty but ive never met a single girl who is liberal or relaxed but still a paki lol
Bro, just chill. Its just that your hormones levels are changing, you will be fine :biggrin:
daaaaaamn :-O makes it even worse for me knowing girls like u exist but theyre hidden :angry: lol I'm not that thirsty but ive never met a single girl who is liberal or relaxed but still a paki lol

come down my end lol theres plently of paki girls whol let you in their pants so easily.
Depends if you wanna play halal or haram, lol. If you want be a good muslim, then arranged marriage for you, bro. If you want to play it haram and have a relationship before marriage, then that's something I wouldn't recommend.
come down my end lol theres plently of paki girls whol let you in their pants so easily.

damn really? wheres that lol need to date one then! hit me up lol
Dude you need to hook up with the muslim girl struggling to control her high sex drive on here. She had a similar thread jeesh I feel like I'm a matchmaker.
Asalamualaikum Brothers And Sisters of TSR.
Original post by Butternuts96
Depends if you wanna play halal or haram, lol. If you want be a good muslim, then arranged marriage for you, bro. If you want to play it haram and have a relationship before marriage, then that's something I wouldn't recommend.

At the end of the day its one persons life. Halal haram stuff people just live in regret if they don't do what they want to do. And usually people do whatever they want anyway. As long as one is not harming another don't think it matters personally.
So, I'm 18 and I'm really desperate for a girlfriend or to be in a relationship! I really wana be with someone and have crazy amount of love for her and be intimate with her but I'm afraid that I wont find someone. ive dated a few Pakistani muslim girls but they turn out weird, its like they have no sexual desires and even if they do have a little bit they find it taboo and don't wana talk about it, I mean I don't wana have sex before marriage if she does not want to but they act weird.

I want a girl whos almost as crazy as me in terms of sexual drive, on the side I'm pretty smart, I play cricket, got AAAB for my AS last year.. I'm trying to follow my religion but struggling tbh. but theres another problem that if I get arranged marriage or forced I wont ever be able to fulfil my sexual satisfaction.. I mean I'm crazy I want a girl to be giving me oral, I wana give her oral, my sexual drive is crazy but its a private thing too hence why this thread is anonymous... but there are no girls like this !

So, do you want a girlfriend because you're looking for sexual intimacy and sexual satisfaction? Some may disagree with me but if you just want this, then you shouldn't enter a proper relationship where feelings are involved and where a girl may end up truly falling for you. Instead seek for something that isn't serious. The bit at the end 'I'm crazy I want a girl to be giving me oral, I wana give her oral, my sexual drive is crazy' is basically me however I'm not longing and seeking for a sexual partner since I truly do believe that sex should be between a husband and wife/married couples. But that bit you said, I totally agree. I really do hope that in my marriage me and my husband could be very open minded about sex, experimenting and trying everything without any judgement between us (as long as it doesn't physically kill us lol) Some of my friends sometimes think I'm super wild with my thoughts but as sex is a form of expression why not be opened to trying things that would please your spouse.
damn really? wheres that lol need to date one then! hit me up lol

why would you want to date a girl that=ts easy, that just a relationship based on sex and bc shes so easy youll get cheated on. they aint all that they be having abortions and stuff
WHAT THE **** IS UP WITH THESE THREADS?!?!?!!?!?

You're all going to jahannam!
why would you want to date a girl that=ts easy, that just a relationship based on sex and bc shes so easy youll get cheated on. they aint all that they be having abortions and stuff

its not I'm mad roasting but... I do wana date sumtin decent that is flexible lol ... maybe I guess ive expressed it as if I'm mad roasting lool

lmfao what ends is that fam?
lmfao what ends is that fam?

Lol at next Anonymous joinin in to get details about this mythical place full of sexually frustrated paki birds

Latest

Trending

Trending