The Student Room Group

OCR F986 - Witch Hunting

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MTezuka
I would if I could, but unfortunately I haven't received them yet, sorry!

Thats alright dont worry about it. I just trying to draw up a plan now for it. So far I have got that they look at the mentalities of people so they would be able to understand why people believed in witchcraft. And how the approach has found that societies found scapegoats. Luckily my next session is not until Thursday so i still have time to plan. When do you start yours?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by megan98williams
Thats alright dont worry about it. I just trying to draw up a plan now for it. So far I have got that they look at the mentalities of people so they would be able to understand why people believed in witchcraft. And how the approach has found that societies found scapegoats. Luckily my next session is not until Thursday so i still have time to plan. When do you start yours?

My last session is on Thursday too, I'm also planning on doing a plan sometime today if I manage to stop procrastinating aha. Yeah I also got the mentalities part, not the scapegoat though, thanks for that!
Original post by MTezuka
My last session is on Thursday too, I'm also planning on doing a plan sometime today if I manage to stop procrastinating aha. Yeah I also got the mentalities part, not the scapegoat though, thanks for that!

Haha!! I'm not in the mood to do it either but i know that if i don't do it then i will panic. That's alright. I'm just trying to find anything that i can relate to the approach. Good Luck for Thursday! :smile:
Reply 23
Haha!! I'm not in the mood to do it either but i know that if i don't do it then i will panic. That's alright. I'm just trying to find anything that i can relate to the approach. Good Luck for Thursday! :smile:

Yeah I'm hoping I'll eventually get so anxious about it that I'll be motivated to do it haha. Good luck to you too!! :smile: Oh and someone else has some notes that they may be sending me, so if you would like those just let me know and ill forward them :smile:
Original post by MTezuka
Yeah I'm hoping I'll eventually get so anxious about it that I'll be motivated to do it haha. Good luck to you too!! :smile: Oh and someone else has some notes that they may be sending me, so if you would like those just let me know and ill forward them :smile:

YES PLEASE!! That would be great 😀
Original post by MTezuka

Which approaches did you guys find?:smile: I got from above, below, psychoanalysis's but one of my friends said something about Witch cult?
Original post by meglouisep
Which approaches did you guys find?:smile: I got from above, below, psychoanalysis's but one of my friends said something about Witch cult?

I got the from above and below and i was also going to say that they should have used the gender approach
Reply 27

For part A right? I got from above and below too, and mixed in gender. Would have also done a social/ mentalities approach but teacher only said to do 2 paragraphs on each thing. :smile: I didn't get anything about a witch cult though
I got the from above and below and i was also going to say that they should have used the gender approach

Do you not think its worth mentioning gender in the bit in I think first paragraph where it said it was women who were the witches?x
Do you not think its worth mentioning gender in the bit in I think first paragraph where it said it was women who were the witches?x

Yeah you could do. I think i put that the historian mentioned it but could look into it in more detail. But i cant really remember. X
Hi, I am retaking this at the end of the year and was wondering if anyone else was doing it or if anyone has ideas about what might come up as it is the last year I can possibly do it to try and up my grade a bit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending