The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

How lenient are Queen Mary University of London?

I have an offer for Computer Science and Mathematics, AAB. They said that they may consider students who do not get the grades, but until results day they dont know.
I have predicted grades of AAC in Maths, Dance and Biology. My biology grade is a C and was only 1 ums away from a D. I got a U in my ISA and am now very likely to get a D, to get a C I need a B.
Could I get in with AAD? Thanks.
Original post by Dancinjo98
I have an offer for Computer Science and Mathematics, AAB. They said that they may consider students who do not get the grades, but until results day they dont know.
I have predicted grades of AAC in Maths, Dance and Biology. My biology grade is a C and was only 1 ums away from a D. I got a U in my ISA and am now very likely to get a D, to get a C I need a B.
Could I get in with AAD? Thanks.

Hi! Other factors come into the decision such as your personal statement, how well you did in your interview (if you had one!) and how subscribed that course is. Just work as hard as you can, and if you don't make the grades, you can always phone admissions on results day and they will try and help you out. Don't be too disheartened! -Sarah
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Hi I'm in the same boat but I'm in another university trying to transfer to Queen Mary next year I just received the target of 70% in all my exams which is not impossible but I have done 3/4 of my exams before Christmas I only have 3 exams left will the admissions be a bit more lenient by lowering the target slightly lower for computer science with business management and accounting course.

I'm also considering doing it from the first year if that will help my application in any way.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Queen Mary University of London
Hi! Other factors come into the decision such as your personal statement, how well you did in your interview (if you had one!) and how subscribed that course is. Just work as hard as you can, and if you don't make the grades, you can always phone admissions on results day and they will try and help you out. Don't be too disheartened! -Sarah

Hi I'm in the same boat but I'm in another university trying to transfer to Queen Mary next year I just received the target of 70% in all my exams which is not impossible but I have done 3/4 of my exams before Christmas I only have 3 exams left will the admissions be a bit more lenient by lowering the target slightly lower for computer science with business management and accounting course.

I'm also considering doing it from the first year if that will help my application in any way

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending