The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

24 Male
Female, would like to marry when I'm about 27 inshaallah. Hoping to work after I'm married too.
Original post by mariam687
idm tho, n plus i know who im most likely gettin married 2 anyway

but im jus gnna go wid da flowwwwwwwwwwww loool i might not even get married at 18 in the end?!
:smile:

yh i guess thts a decent age to get married at

Wait, you know who ur getting married to?
I must approve b4 the marriage as the male sibling of the family.....
Yh, its quite decent, I'm getting married after I know that I can take care of 3-5 people financially and mentally! :biggrin:
mhm hahaha, i can tell hw u mustve reacted hahahah xDD
ahh icici okokok, you do ur thanngggg

ugh tht sounds so ratchet..

lool mentally, definately!! xD

It sounds ratchet???????????
What do you mean? 3-5 people part or what?
Reply 244
Original post by Anonymous
Also, if it's not obvious from your username, put whether you're male or female.
I'd like to be married by 25 - female.

22 to a really good muslim guy of my ethnicity only
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
It sounds ratchet???????????
What do you mean? 3-5 people part or what?

nonono not the 3-5 ppl lool

the way i said "thangggg" LOOOOOL
nonono not the 3-5 ppl lool

the way i said "thangggg" LOOOOOL

Oh, ok :biggrin:!
Your ratchet anyways! :biggrin:
I knew that the day you tripped out of (my) (our) (your) mothers womb... :biggrin:
Oh, ok :biggrin:!
Your ratchet anyways! :biggrin:
I knew that the day you tripped out of (my) (our) (your) mothers womb... :biggrin:

LOOOL them brackets xDDD

lool i cnt rep u !!

LOOOL them brackets xDDD

lool i cnt rep u !!

No, don't rep me! I am sitting on 1800 reps, and I'd like to keep it that way! :biggrin:
No, don't rep me! I am sitting on 1800 reps, and I'd like to keep it that way! :biggrin:

im on 2039 :smile:
im on 2039 :smile:

Did I ask? No, so

Spoiler

Original post by sadly
22 to a really good muslim guy of my ethnicity only

Can I ask why just of your ethnicity? Just out of curiosity :smile:
Did I ask? No, so

Spoiler

idc, i wanted to tell u my lovely

achievements :smile:
idc, i wanted to tell u my lovely

achievements :smile:

Now your begging it...... :/
Now your begging it...... :/

m8, ur the beg down here

"buffting"

im jkin, maybe u r buff :wink:
Original post by HAnwar
Just preference.

I love cooking and taking care of the house (I'm a bit of a clean freak haha).
I work part time on the weekends already, and on Saturdays when I get back from work I'm usually quite tired, and it's difficult for me to help with cooking/cleaning. So I'd like to focus on just one thing.
I guess I have quite traditional views.

Adding onto that it's also preferred for women to stay at home in Islam.

Also why would I want to work? What's fun about getting up early doing your typical 9-5 job?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wouldn't you get bored at home though? I'm sure you'd be able to manage work and home life.

Some people actually enjoy their job, and if everyone had that attitude, then society would not function. Does the idea of being completely dependant financially on your husband not bother you?
Your choice is your choice though, so whatever.
Random question, why bother going to university and wasting money if you have no wish to actually put your degree to use? Surely if it was just to learn, you could find cheap alternatives of doing so as opposed to wasting £9000 a year?
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Wouldn't you get bored at home though? I'm sure you'd be able to manage work and home life.

Some people actually enjoy their job, and if everyone had that attitude, then society would not function. Does the idea of being completely dependant financially on your husband not bother you?
Random question, why bother going to university and wasting money if you have no wish to actually put your degree to use? Surely if it was just to learn, you could find cheap alternatives of doing so as opposed to wasting £9000 a year?

I completely agree with this, I'd feel like I've wasted years on my education just to sit at home. I'd definitely want to work plus I feel like I need to put my talent to good use and not waste it.
Original post by teenhorrorstory

Not working doesn't mean you're trapped at home. If I do get bored I can still go out with friends etc.
With work it's the same routine, I'd get bored then.
What's the point if you have kids in the future? It's extremely difficult to handle both.

No it doesn't.
From this thread you can see there are guys who would prefer their wives to stay at home, so I know if I got married to a guy with that attitude then I would be happy, because I'm doing something that makes me happy and him happy also.
Of course I would have money saved beforehand just in case.

A degree can be a back up for the future which is important to have, just in case something goes wrong after marriage.
In my eyes it's not a waste of 9 grand :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Female and between 25 and 30.

I dont understand most people's rush. Youre gonna spend the rest of your life with this person, surely you'd want to take your time.
Original post by BabyChow
Female and between 25 and 30.

I dont understand most people's rush. Youre gonna spend the rest of your life with this person, surely you'd want to take your time.

The rush is due to the thirst and starvation amongst our society for a relationship. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending