The Student Room Group

Does she think I'm a loser/stalker?

So There is this girl who I knew from secondary school and she catches the train to college with me. We always make eye contact and she has smiled at me, but then for few weeks I didn't see her around. Suddenly I see her and it's super awkward, I'm a shy guy so I don't really start the convo...

So I sent her a friend request on facebook, but my account got deleted so I had to add people again including her. The next day I saw her she gave me the evillest deadest "omg get away from me" stare :frown: and she blocked her settings so no one can add her...
Wtaf!? I'm confused, can anyone help me out? Does she think I'm a stalker..loser? or just an ugly wierdo lmao it makes me feel guilty that she did that
maybe she's scared of that "merciless girth" :dontknow:
That's called over-analysing.

Board the train as usual, don't purposely look around for her. If you guys happen to make eye contact organically and by coincidence, then let it be. Or just go walk up to her and introduce yourself?

"Hi, my name's XYZ"
Reply 3
Try and speak to her about why she changed her setting or say we can talk about this on facebook (about a topic you are discussing in the train) so she will automatically accept your request.
Original post by High Stakes

Board the train as usual, don't purposely look around for her. If you guys happen to make eye contact organically and by coincidence, then let it be. Or just go walk up to her and introduce yourself?

"Hi, my name's XYZ"

That's the thing, I don't look for her. Wherever I look she just happens to be there, staring right at me :s-smilie: naa I could never introduce myself, I lack self confidence and I'm pretty ugly lol
Original post by High Stakes

"Hi, my name's XYZ"

' Organically' :colonhash:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
' Organically' :colonhash:

I couldn't come up with a better word at the time! I'm revising chemistry at the moment!!!! SHHHH.
"MercilessGirth"

e-e
Reply 8
Original post by MercilessGirth
x

your username is just delicious, you can loser stalk me any day

Spoiler

Original post by celloel
your username is just delicious, you can loser stalk me any day

Spoiler

My pleasure :perv:

Spoiler

Original post by MercilessGirth
My pleasure :perv:

Spoiler

I can understand that you'd be worried about this sort of thing, but from my past experience it's nothing (you could be interpreting her stares in a weird way because of her not accepting).

If she is actually purposefully glaring at you, etc, then she's pathetic IMO, not worth your worry/time & you should try to ignore her/her friends (easier said than done, but you should!) Also she's probably forgotten about the incident by now, just act like all is okay
Original post by celloel
I can understand that you'd be worried about this sort of thing, but from my past experience it's nothing (you could be interpreting her stares in a weird way because of her not accepting).

If she is actually purposefully glaring at you, etc, then she's pathetic IMO, not worth your worry/time & you should try to ignore her/her friends (easier said than done, but you should!) Also she's probably forgotten about the incident by now, just act like all is okay

Yeah I wouldn't want to start physical fights, I'd have them all anyway :rofl: but I have an academic career to focus on
Yeah that's exactly what she does!!, ahh screw it I will just do me and I really hope she forgets soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending