The Student Room Group

Would you date someone who was bisexual as well mix race?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yeah, I think it can be hard for people to understand the concept. That's true too, my happiness and my future partners happiness is what counts, nothing else.
(edited 4 years ago)
Just my 2 cents but mixed race girls (at least in my area) are considered the hottest, definitely wouldn't be worrying about that, that'll work in your favour for sure.

Like others have said, the being bisexual part is potentially an issue as some guys may find it threatening that they could be dumped for a girl or just be freaked out by the extra competition. I know I wouldn't really be bothered if my girlfriend was bisexual unless she keeps complaining about men and seems to like women more! Will also work in your favour as girl on girl is a major turn on for manyyy men (including me).

Definitely wouldn't worry, bisexual mixed race female is a real man winning combo.
Love yourself, your heritage and your sexuality. You'll be fine:smile:
Original post by senpyi
Haha well, I'm glad you think so. I hope more people think like you, then I wouldn't have to worry at all:biggrin:.

What're you mixed with and how long ago did you realise ur bi?
Original post by henrypoole97
Just my 2 cents but mixed race girls (at least in my area) are considered the hottest, definitely wouldn't be worrying about that, that'll work in your favour for sure.

My area as well where are you
Original post by 0to100
My area as well where are you

finsbury park, north ldn , you?
Reply 25
Original post by 0to100
What're you mixed with and how long ago did you realise ur bi?

I'm White and Black Caribbean. I realised I was Bi about 3 years ago but everyone kept telling me that it was phase so I began to believe them. It was only this year that I knew I was definitely Bi and nothing anyone else could tell me would change that.
Reply 26

Like others have said, the being bisexual part is potentially an issue as some guys may find it threatening that they could be dumped for a girl or just be freaked out by the extra competition. I know I wouldn't really be bothered if my girlfriend was bisexual unless she keeps complaining about men and seems to like women more! Will also work in your favour as girl on girl is a major turn on for manyyy men (including me).

Definitely wouldn't worry, bisexual mixed race female is a real man winning combo.
Love yourself, your heritage and your sexuality. You'll be fine:smile:

Yeah, I can understand why that would put a lot of guys on edge. Thank you though haha, I definitely will be proud of who I am and love myself for who I am:smile:
Makes no difference to me.
Original post by 0to100
oh dear....

LMFAO :biggrin:
Original post by senpyi
Yeah, I can understand why that would put a lot of guys on edge. Thank you though haha, I definitely will be proud of who I am and love myself for who I am:smile:

aha good, that's what really matters , good luck on your hunt for love:wink:
Reply 30
aha good, that's what really matters , good luck on your hunt for love:wink:

Yes aha, thank you, you too:wink:
finsbury park, north ldn , you?

Oh you're in london I'm in brum but I get why mixed race girls would be rated where you are

Original post by senpyi
I'm White and Black Caribbean. I realised I was Bi about 3 years ago but everyone kept telling me that it was phase so I began to believe them. It was only this year that I knew I was definitely Bi and nothing anyone else could tell me would change that.

Oh that is lovely that is. Do you mind me asking your age?
yes ofc :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by 0to100
Oh that is lovely that is. Do you mind me asking your age?

Yes I do, sorry. I hope I haven't offended you or anything, I'm just very wary about sharing my age.
Someone who doesnt feel strong enough in a relationship, that they have to bring up their partners past. Is this a relationship worth being in?
Reply 35
Original post by BabyChow
Someone who doesnt feel strong enough in a relationship, that they have to bring up their partners past. Is this a relationship worth being in?

No it isn't since you should be able to trust your partner and accept what has happened in the past and move on to make new memories together. However, that's not always how life goes. I know this as I've grown up surrounded by adults who are in relationships and when they are in an argument or even just talking, they bring up their partners past in order to have a jab at them.
Original post by senpyi
No it isn't since you should be able to trust your partner and accept what has happened in the past and move on to make new memories together. However, that's not always how life goes. I know this as I've grown up surrounded by adults who are in relationships and when they are in an argument or even just talking, they bring up their partners past in order to have a jab at them.

Personally i couldnt be with someone like that. If a person has a problem with the person that you are then i think thats a ted flag to begin with.
Original post by senpyi
x.

Not sure if this was directed at males or females, but I've noticed most of the replies are from guys so I thought I'd throw my thoughts in! (I'm female - I know you said you prefer males, but you might still be interested)

I wouldn't be impacted by either of those things (well, maybe the mixed race - I'm more often attracted to black and mixed race females than other races).

Remember that every single person (that is interested sexually) has a sexual preference; some people like tall, short, fat, skinny, big boobs, small boobs, blonde hair, brown eyes, black, white, asian, etc. There are people that are more sexually attracted to mixed race females than other races, so don't worry about your race (nobody ever should!)

In regards to being bisexual, I doubt anyone will care to any great extent, I'm also bisexual and it's never been a problem in relationships (although my family don't know, as they are homophobic, but that's a different story)
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Anything except Heterosexuality is against my religion (Islam).....
Only reason... :biggrin: Otherwise, I genuinely wouldn't mind, as long as I loved her! :biggrin:

The way I've understood it, Islam only really prohibits sex between people of the same gender, and even then it seems much more interested in prohibiting male homosexuality than lesbianism - correct me if I'm wrong! I'm surprised you can find fault with someone merely for having desires for people of their gender, as it's not like people can help how they feel. I would expect you to jump on the opportunity to lead someone away from "sin" and into a "normal" heterosexual relationship.
Original post by senpyi
Yes I do, sorry. I hope I haven't offended you or anything, I'm just very wary about sharing my age.

Lol I was just wondering if you're a teen or an adult because I'm sure the dating struggles will be a bit diff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending