The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE="Lee;64557433" Richard="Richard"]Okay, I understand. which course where you nominated in UoL?[/QUOTE

finally have seen your message and have replied you.

Goodbye for now.
Original post by Richard Lee
Okay, I understand. which course where you nominated in UoL?

It has been a LONG LONG journey.

Father!!! Thankyou for the blessings of life.

Thank you For the gift of commonwealth.

Thankyou for how far you have lead me.

Thankyou for my enemies, friends, followers, well wishers and critics.

Thankyou for everything.

Give me a well deserved rest.

Thank you.

#so happy#
Okay, I understand. which course where you nominated in UoL?

It has been a LONG LONG journey.

Father!!! Thankyou for the blessings of life.

Thank you For the gift of commonwealth.

Thankyou for how far you have lead me.

Thankyou for my enemies, friends, followers, well wishers and critics.

Thankyou for everything.

Give me a well deserved rest.

Thank you.

#so happy#
[QUOTE="kuchikau;64558311"]
Okay, I understand. which course where you nominated in UoL?[/QUOTE

finally have seen your message and have replied you.

Goodbye for now.

Seen. I will update you tomorrow.

Good bye for now
From what I read from last year's forum, if your EAS status reads "Nominating Agency I" after 29th April which is the deadline for nominations to the CSC by the university, it means that you are a reserve applicant.
Good luck to those still waiting. May the Lord cause a divine rearrangement such that those who wait on Him in reserve shall surely get on. Whatever the situation, know that it is well. This is just one path of a journey, compared to many paths and not the destination.
God bless and keep praying. With God, anything is possible.
Original post by Pompey4
Hi Soulhighman. Accept my apologies for a delayed response. I was nominated for MSc Waste and Clean Technologies which course were you reserved for?

Biotechnology. I think there is the possibity of me being selected if you decline their offer because of the relationship between the courses. Please do not forget me. May God guide you as you pick.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Pompey4
Hi SeemaChoudhary. sorry for the late response. According to previous awardees, once you get to the CSC stage, you are already in. Thanks.

Hello Pompey4, I am comparatively new to this forum and might have missed a few already discussed topics here..! I have a query which I am hoping you or, someone else here will kindly be able to answer..
My referees have received a request for submitting a signed reference on letterhead on April 30th and my EAS status changed to 'CSC' the same day..so, is there any deadline for sending in these references this time?
I haven't heard from my uni or, CSC about my nomination yet. Is it normal for the referees to receive such mail request before notifying the applicant?
Original post by Trail-Blazer
From what I read from last year's forum, if your EAS status reads "Nominating Agency I" after 29th April which is the deadline for nominations to the CSC by the university, it means that you are a reserve applicant.
Good luck to those still waiting. May the Lord cause a divine rearrangement such that those who wait on Him in reserve shall surely get on. Whatever the situation, know that it is well. This is just one path of a journey, compared to many paths and not the destination.
God bless and keep praying. With God, anything is possible.

Can anyone confirm this by verifying with the university in question?
Original post by Aura_06
Hello Pompey4, I am comparatively new to this forum and might have missed a few already discussed topics here..! I have a query which I am hoping you or, someone else here will kindly be able to answer..
My referees have received a request for submitting a signed reference on letterhead on April 30th and my EAS status changed to 'CSC' the same day..so, is there any deadline for sending in these references this time?
I haven't heard from my uni or, CSC about my nomination yet. Is it normal for the referees to receive such mail request before notifying the applicant?

@Aura, when yo application reaches the CSC, it means you are a first choice candidate. The CSC just hs to check whether you meet the eligibility criteria to confirm your award and there is 99.9% chance of you getting it. The referees' instruction to sign the reference on headed paper and emailing back is a process towards confirming your award by CSC. So relax.
I applied to sheffield hallam but my application is with nominating agency 1 and my agency input has not been filled. please what does it mean? anyone in my condition? actually i have been expecting a regret mail from them since after April 30 . Does it mean error or what? @pompey
Thanks a lot @Katie. .
My uni took so long to send out their nominations and I almst gave up..Now suddenly things hv changed n i dnt want nythng to go wrng, I guess..:smile:

Thanks for the assurance..I will request my referees to send their references as soon as they can!
Original post by Aura_06
Thanks a lot @Katie. .
My uni took so long to send out their nominations and I almst gave up..Now suddenly things hv changed n i dnt want nythng to go wrng, I guess..:smile:

Thanks for the assurance..I will request my referees to send their references as soon as they can!

@Aura, let the referees send their references as soon as possible to fasten the process. Which university ar you going to?
Original post by Katie2016
@Aura, let the referees send their references as soon as possible to fasten the process. Which university ar you going to?

@Katie- it's UCL..they are the one who hv nominated me..
I hv only applied to two unis, other one is Durham..And though Durham has filled my agency input section before April 29th, bt in my EAS, it shows to be still with "nominating agency 1"..so, I m guessing I might be a reserve thr..am i right?

And whr r u going, katie??
Original post by Aura_06
@Katie- it's UCL..they are the one who hv nominated me..
I hv only applied to two unis, other one is Durham..And though Durham has filled my agency input section before April 29th, bt in my EAS, it shows to be still with "nominating agency 1"..so, I m guessing I might be a reserve thr..am i right?

And whr r u going, katie??

@Aura, I am going 2 Warwick. Its true, u ar a reserve at Durham, but we thank God tht UCL nominated u. Hope 2 link up in future
Reply 1054
@tanyarmk and @kaka09, Any response from QMU yet on the status of the application? Does it still read @ nominating agency?
yes..mine still reads "with nominating agency" did you also apply to Queen Margaret & what is the status of your application
@Aura, I am going 2 Warwick. Its true, u ar a reserve at Durham, but we thank God tht UCL nominated u. Hope 2 link up in future

Hi Katie, which course did you apply for at Warwick?
Reply 1057
@tanyarmk, Yes i applied for MSc Global Health @ QMU. Mine still reads at Nominating agency but my input has been filled by Onagh Obrien on the 28th of April. I emailed her yesterday to ask for the status of my application. She still has not responded. I shall let you know when she does. I was given to understand that if the agency input is filled but it still shows with nominating agency, it means you are a reserve candidate. But it appears that both of us and kaka09 was nominated and none of us has moved to CSC. So i am beginning to doubt the credulity of that because QMU has only two spots and it does not make sense to nominate three reserve candidates. And its just the three of us that we know of, for they may be more that we may be unaware of.
Original post by Garima Gupta
Hi Katie, which course did you apply for at Warwick?

@Garima Gupta, I applied for LLM International Development Law and Human Rights. Ar u going 2 Warwick as well?
@Garima Gupta, I applied for LLM International Development Law and Human Rights. Ar u going 2 Warwick as well?

Hi Katie, Thanks for responding, I am on the reserve. I applied for Economics. However, I have not been informed on what rank I am. Just hoping it works out fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending