The Student Room Group

What shall I even do?

I am currently doing GCSEs and Im in a situation so bad that i do not even know whats going to happen to me. I am doing level 1 for my NCFE Media and Business because I failed one task in a controlled assessment, so now the highest I can achieve is a D in those subjects. I am doing foundation for Double science, English literature and English Language, which makes it even harder for me to pass. Then my favorite subject maths I am doing fine in but I want to do it for A level. I have passed my Ict which I achieved a C in and I am also doing a leisure and tourism GCSE. I feel that everything is not going to plan and Im gonna mess up my life because I dont want to do Btecs next year.
Reply 1
Original post by Johny12345
I am currently doing GCSEs and Im in a situation so bad that i do not even know whats going to happen to me. I am doing level 1 for my NCFE Media and Business because I failed one task in a controlled assessment, so now the highest I can achieve is a D in those subjects. I am doing foundation for Double science, English literature and English Language, which makes it even harder for me to pass. Then my favorite subject maths I am doing fine in but I want to do it for A level. I have passed my Ict which I achieved a C in and I am also doing a leisure and tourism GCSE. I feel that everything is not going to plan and Im gonna mess up my life because I dont want to do Btecs next year.

Is there any way at all that you could somehow persuade your teachers to let you do the higher? Do you feel like you'd be able to do it?
Reply 2
Original post by luciie
Is there any way at all that you could somehow persuade your teachers to let you do the higher? Do you feel like you'd be able to do it?

Ive got like 3 weeks till I do the actual exams

Quick Reply

Latest