Share your opinions here

Any questions you didn't understand? xD
Reply 1
Only did the Breadth paper, not too well :,(
How did you find them?
Is this the specimen papers?
Reply 3
Yes
Considering how last year you needed around 73% in each paper to get an A - do you think this year due to the difficulty of the exams the grade boundaries will be any lower?
Original post by greys-anatomy
Considering how last year you needed around 73% in each paper to get an A - do you think this year due to the difficulty of the exams the grade boundaries will be any lower?

Yes
Was the last question on the breadth paper two 5 markers, involving describing the mechanism of a free radical substitution and also analysing a mass spectrum of an alkane?
Reply 7
Original post by FusionNetworks
Was the last question on the breadth paper two 5 markers, involving describing the mechanism of a free radical substitution and also analysing a mass spectrum of an alkane?

Do you know anywhere you can access the paper you are talking about i would like to attempt it
Reply 8
Original post by Psraim
Yes

Where can i find these papers?
Original post by namsu123
Do you know anywhere you can access the paper you are talking about i would like to attempt it

I pressume only the teachers can :-(
Does anyone have the practice papers I really want to have a good go at them but my chemistry teacher is useless and won't get them 😡😡

Posted from TSR Mobile
does anyone have the practice papers ?
I pressume only the teachers can :-(

Did you ever get access to them?

Have you done the depth paper? If you have, what topics are on it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending