The Student Room Group

Would you date someone who was bisexual as well mix race?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
Oh you're in london I'm in brum but I get why mixed race girls would be rated where you are

Oh that is lovely that is. Do you mind me asking your age?

aha yeah, lotta peng lighties about <3
Reply 41
Original post by celloel
Not sure if this was directed at males or females, but I've noticed most of the replies are from guys so I thought I'd throw my thoughts in! (I'm female - I know you said you prefer males, but you might still be interested)

I wouldn't be impacted by either of those things (well, maybe the mixed race - I'm more often attracted to black and mixed race females than other races).

Remember that every single person (that is interested sexually) has a sexual preference; some people like tall, short, fat, skinny, big boobs, small boobs, blonde hair, brown eyes, black, white, asian, etc. There are people that are more sexually attracted to mixed race females than other races, so don't worry about your race (nobody ever should!)

In regards to being bisexual, I doubt anyone will care to any great extent, I'm also bisexual and it's never been a problem in relationships (although my family don't know, as they are homophobic, but that's a different story)

Thank you for your input. I wasn't really aiming it at either gender, I think guys answered because I stated that typically I prefer guys so it's nice to have an input from a fellow female bisexual:biggrin:

Yeah, that's very true. Everyone has their individual preferences and its their right to have those. I've met a small fraction of people who do care and I guess that's what scared me a bit really. The fact that they really did care and they weren't always nice about it to say the least. Generally though, most people don't really care. My friends don't and I'm glad. My sister and step-dad don't either but my Mum was a different issue, it took a bit for her to come round that's for sure. So I know what you mean about homophobic family members.
Original post by senpyi
I often worry about this because ever since I realised and accepted that I was bisexual, I wondered how many people would actually want to date me if they found out. I was already worrying about the fact that I'm mixed White and Black Caribbean and many guys I've been interested in (as I have a preference for guys) seemed to be less interested in me and I feel like this is one of the contributing factors. However, this may just be me feeling insecure about the way I look in comparison to other girls.

lmao, u must be 1 dead lighty if no one likes u n ur mixed
Reply 43
Original post by 0to100
Lol I was just wondering if you're a teen or an adult because I'm sure the dating struggles will be a bit diff

Oh okay I'm a teenager, I'll be going into college this year in September.
Reply 44
Original post by BabyChow
Personally i couldnt be with someone like that. If a person has a problem with the person that you are then i think thats a ted flag to begin with.

Yeah it is, really. However, some people seem to stick with anyway either in hopes of changing them or because they have convinced themselves they won't find anyone better.
Original post by senpyi
Oh okay I'm a teenager, I'll be going into college this year in September.

Yea you're very young you've not even started A levels
I'm sure you'll learn to cope with any struggles as you age
Depends what they look like, and what their personality is like :smile:

I don't really care if someone is bisexual, at least they're not saying they are one of the stupid made up Tumblr sexualities :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by needsomeawnsers
lmao, u must be 1 dead lighty if no one likes u n ur mixed

Lol well, if you look at my profile, I think you'll see that's not true at all so:h:...
Reply 48
Original post by MildredMalone
Depends what they look like, and what their personality is like :smile:

I don't really care if someone is bisexual, at least they're not saying they are one of the stupid made up Tumblr sexualities :smile:

Yeah, to me personality and looks are all that really matter but not everyone thinks the same way.
Reply 49
Original post by 0to100
Yea you're very young you've not even started A levels
I'm sure you'll learn to cope with any struggles as you age

That's very true, they do say wisdom comes with age. I'm not taking A levels, too much stress for me!:h:. I'm probably going to end up doing BTEC Forensics.
Original post by senpyi
Yeah, to me personality and looks are all that really matter but not everyone thinks the same way.

Exactly, being mixed race doesn't make a difference - some mixed race people are hot, some are repulsive. Personalities are obviously unique person to person. Bisexual? Yeah sure, whatever. Any of these? Jog on.

But yeah, that Tubmlr list is pretty hiliarious in is stupidity.
Reply 51
Original post by MildredMalone
Exactly, being mixed race doesn't make a difference - some mixed race people are hot, some are repulsive. Personalities are obviously unique person to person. Bisexual? Yeah sure, whatever. Any of these? Jog on.

But yeah, that Tubmlr list is pretty hiliarious in is stupidity.

I've never seen any of those sexualities before and I'm on tumblr myself! Then again, I do run a nerdy type account so that might be why. Either way, I believe there is someone for everyone out there.
No.
Reply 53
Original post by Foo.mp3
Would phase me not; no girl is 100% straight, and mixed race chicks are some of the most beautiful creatures on the planet! :daydreaming:

I really hope my future partner is so understanding about sexuality like you are. It would definetly make things easier.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Would phase me not; no girl is 100% straight, and mixed race chicks are some of the most beautiful creatures on the planet! :daydreaming:

Thank you :u:
Do they have to know you are bi sexual?
Reply 56
Original post by xobeauty
Do they have to know you are bi sexual?

I feel like its something I'd have to tell them so they didn't find out from someone else. Plus, I'd want to tell them because I'm the sort of person that if I'm with someone, I want them to know me. There's no point in not telling my partner, having them find out and leave because they felt I was lying to them or couldn't except who I was really was.
Reply 57
I think it would be fine to be honest , who cares as long as you love the other person
Original post by senpyi
I often worry about this because ever since I realised and accepted that I was bisexual, I wondered how many people would actually want to date me if they found out. I was already worrying about the fact that I'm mixed White and Black Caribbean and many guys I've been interested in (as I have a preference for guys) seemed to be less interested in me and I feel like this is one of the contributing factors. However, this may just be me feeling insecure about the way I look in comparison to other girls.
i would! but then and again, im mixed race + panromantic lmao

(i mainly just wanted to compliment your avatar, op. kotori second best gril... umis my number one tho)
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'm sure they will be. Bi-sexuality is generally conceived of as being more normal, and less threatening, in females, than it is in males :yy:

No no, thank you :top2:

For what? :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending