The Student Room Group

Would you feel safer being treated by a white doctor?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by 0to100
The question of the title literally asks that so I provided a specific instance to clarify my preferences

Just checked your first post.
it asks about race but you put "Muslims" , how did you even know the doctors your referring to were Muslims lol?
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Nobody is following you. Im not going to prompt you to respond, feel free to go back and provide at least some semblance of argument if you so wish (I dont care)

Yes you probably didnt remember me whereas i remembered you because i did not call you a racist xenophobe. Its a pretty severe and disgusting assertion to make with no evidence to support that view... so i remembered you.

But for now i shall toast in the irony of your deeply rooted prejudices you tried to project onto me

There is nothing prejudiced about me being white understanding why someone would want a white dr. lol
And try not to take things so harshly and again did I not answer your quote because I feel you didn't
This could all be avoided if you just quote me there
And for someone who doesn't care wow this seems a bit peculiar then
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:colondollar: I'm going to marry a doctor, like I will make sure I find one. I'm going to get all done up and hang out at hospitals in my spare time :colone: :flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter:

It's not weird because Princess Diana did that and she met Hasnat the heart surgeon, then she had an affair...:redface:

No but seriously though Doctors and Dentists are so sexy :flutter:

They are so attractive! VERY attractive :colondollar:

I will join you in that. :colone: Tfw you get an attractive doctor and you blush. :colondollar: Why am I like this :frown:
Original post by 0to100
Lmao mate don't make me laugh no way I'm gonna go through everything on all these pgs in unspecified threads looking for what you've imagined I ignored.

Yeah, guess it will take too long for you to reply to everything you've ignored. As i said, you're too stupid you dont even know you're stupid.
Original post by h333
Just checked your first post.
it asks about race but you put "Muslims" , how did you even know the doctors your referring to were Muslims lol?

I said they wore hijabs in another post
You can also tell by name but I did specify hijabi so...
"lol"
since you like to check posts check back to where I said that
Original post by Youngmetro
Yeah, guess it will take too long for you to reply to everything you've ignored. As i said, you're too stupid you dont even know you're stupid.

Feefees remain unhurt by someone on the computer, anythin else mate?
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
I will join you in that. :colone: Tfw you get an attractive doctor and you blush. :colondollar: Why am I like this :frown:

Meet me after exams, we can spend our summer doing this! :flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter:

But seriously though, look! :colondollar:

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Meet me after exams, we can spend our summer doing this! :flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter:

But seriously though, look! :colondollar:

You'll have to divorce Mr Holmes first :naughty:

Omg those pictures just killed me :fan:
https://www.instagram.com/doctor.mike/?hl=en

And yes I am up for that :colone:

Spoiler

Original post by SinsNotTragedies
You'll have to divorce Mr Holmes first :naughty:

Omg those pictures just killed me :fan:
https://www.instagram.com/doctor.mike/?hl=en

And yes I am up for that :colone:

Spoiler

I'm going, I'm going! :giggle: I just got a bit carried away :getmecoat:

Oh my gosh, hello DR MIKE! :flutter:
Reply 129
Original post by 0to100
I said they wore hijabs in another post
You can also tell by name but I did specify hijabi so...
"lol"
since you like to check posts check back to where I said that

Sorry but I do not know the religion of any of my doctors til this date as I do not jump to conclusions about religion I have to ask. Although, yes with female muslims it can be easily identified most times if they wear a hijab.

Ok. but names don't really always tell your religion, mind you....I knew a girl called Fatima (who people might think her as a muslim) but she was a christian. Also, there are several other names too eg Alisha, Sophia, Harris, Adam etc

Did you have the experience with a lot of who you call Muslim doctors or just like 1 or 2 in general?
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm going, I'm going! :giggle: I just got a bit carried away :getmecoat:

Oh my gosh, hello DR MIKE! :flutter:

Spoiler

Reply 131
Awesome thread :smile:.
Original post by h333
Sorry but I do not know the religion of any of my doctors til this date as I do not jump to conclusions about religion I have to ask. Although, yes with female muslims it can be easily identified most times if they wear a hijab.

Did you have the experience with a lot of who you call Muslim doctors or just like 1 or 2 in general?

Dunno what you're on about since I said she has a hijab and Idk any other religions where ppl wear a hijab and I'm sure most ppl don't

Anyway I called them Muslim because they were Muslim
and don't bother asking since you'll just say "that's your opinion" Yes it bloody well is isn't it.
You can't take me to task for answering the thread title
Original post by Mojo Banjo
Awesome thread :smile:.

Yea top job mate. It's nice to have philosophical discussion in the chat section...
(sarcasm)
Where do you even get these crazy thoughts from?
:colondollar: I'm going to marry a doctor, like I will make sure I find one. I'm going to get all done up and hang out at hospitals in my spare time :colone: :flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter:

It's not weird because Princess Diana did that and she met Hasnat the heart surgeon, then she had an affair...:redface:

No but seriously though Doctors and Dentists are so sexy :flutter:

Omg you're a crazy girl :lol:

I seriously considered medicine as a career. Not because I care about people etc, but for the fit surgeons :flutter:

Besides, isn't having a medic husband the ultimate status symbol in Asian families? :flutter:
I wouldn't mind any doctor...apart from Algerians because they're as crazy as me...:biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by Serine Soul
Omg you're a crazy girl :lol:

I seriously considered medicine as a career. Not because I care about people etc, but for the fit surgeons :flutter:

Besides, isn't having a medic husband the ultimate status symbol in Asian families? :flutter:

Never thought about medicine, always wanted to go into Law. But I don't think I want a lawyer husband :redface:

Lol IKR, I'm just going to tell my mum I want an arranged marriage but he MUST, and yes it is a MUST be a Dr. :colone:

Lol it really is a status symbol, you can't do better than a medic husband. It's impossible!
I've never been to a white GP, probably because they barely exist in London. All the doctors here seem to be fresh imports from India or Pakistan, some of questionable competence.
Reply 139
Original post by 0to100
Dunno what you're on about since I said she has a hijab and Idk any other religions where ppl wear a hijab and I'm sure most ppl don't

Anyway I called them Muslim because they were Muslim
and don't bother asking since you'll just say "that's your opinion" Yes it bloody well is isn't it.
You can't take me to task for answering the thread title

I said that you can tell with hijabs if they are Muslim or not.

But as being a Muslim is not race there was no need to mention it, as even "white doctors" can be Muslims. Do you understand what I am saying?
Therefore, you using the word Muslim to say that you feel better with "white doctors" more, can't be a valid reason. You using the doctors ethnic group would made
have a bit more sense, if not all.

The question asked would you feel safer being treated with by a white doctor? not to mention their religion. As a white doctor can be from any religion.
I think with your experience you was meant to say that you personally feel more comfortable with white doctors than other races or skin colour.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest