The Student Room Group

Lets Talk Fountain Pens

They are bloody brilliant but very spurned nowadays however gradually becoming more savant to the students. What are your favourite fountain pens or why do you not use fountain pens you absolute basket case go crack your head on a brick.

Scroll to see replies

Lamy
In most european countries they use fountain pens instead of stupid biro pens like in England! :biggrin:
I used to use a fountain pen at school. :moon: Now I use a pencil because I always make mistakes. :colondollar:
Best pen you can get for writing fast, comfortably and legibly. The jetsream ink is amazing.
Does anyone use Dip Pens, im considering as Charles Dickens used those and he is amazing
Original post by hxfsxh
Lamy

They are horrid
I love them so much, I write so much better and faster with them.
Original post by hxfsxh
Lamy

They are horrid
I use a Parker fountain pen, have had the same one since I was 16 (I'm 23 now) :u:
Original post by Dawg_Money_2
They are bloody brilliant but very spurned nowadays however gradually becoming more savant to the students. What are your favourite fountain pens or why do you not use fountain pens you absolute basket case go crack your head on a brick.

:eek4:
i do have a fountain pen that i use when my ballpoint runs out

Spoiler

Love the Waterman Amber carene fountain pen, want to get the montblanc star walker red gold resin. I'm a fountain pen enthusiast.
kys

You are quite the charmer. :u:
For all you know I could be the most avid user of fountain pens in the world. Lmao.
Using fountain pens won't fix your godawful writing style and inability to punctuate. :console:
Reply 14
I use a regular whsmith one because the ink cartridges are cheaper and good quality
Original post by Mr Hyde(r)
Love the Waterman Amber carene fountain pen, want to get the montblanc star walker red gold resin. I'm a fountain pen enthusiast.

We are now friends and you do not need to break your head. Are you into vintage pens?
Original post by hxfsxh
Lamy

I love LAMY :love:
I've used them for 4 years and love them after writing in fountain pens for 6 years (almost 7).:proud:
Me and my friend collect them now lmao :jive:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
You are quite the charmer. :u:
For all you know I could be the most avid user of fountain pens in the world. Lmao.
Using fountain pens won't fix your godawful writing style and inability to punctuate. :console:

I am sorry but you write without oscitation and will dwell into the corners of a wheelie bin
We are now friends and you do not need to break your head. Are you into vintage pens?

Not so much the vintage pens but I am familiar with the really flexible nibs they used to use
I'm sorry but "LMAO" you might as well delibrate yourself from the world as you are worthless and will make nothing in this world

What century are you from? :erm:
'Delibrate' is an obsolete term which was used to refer to the stripping off of bark from a tree... :eyeball:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending