The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ripjonsnow
Was the cucumber eaten afterwards?

It was probably used to make cucumber and marmite sarnines..washed thoroughly though!
Original post by smellybelly1991
It was probably used to make cucumber and marmite sarnines..washed thoroughly though!

I would have actually earn that raw
Original post by ripjonsnow
Was the cucumber eaten afterwards?

Wtf is that ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would have you know..I dont know what a girl taste like :frown:
Original post by yasminkattan
stop the melodrama
Lol what is kuffarophobia.
Good heavens

you are totally ignoring kuffarophobia, and you are asking me to "stop the melodrama"?

do you think that it's fun to be considered by the non-kuffar as the "vilest of animals", and to have all those "true believers" laughing their Islamic heads off at us, while they watch us being roasted, having molten lead poured in our ears etc - in short all that sadistic entertainment which is routine daily fare in afterlife? and during this time, they recline at leisure on their silken cushions, slurping divine strawberry ice-cream, and enjoying the latest episodes of Middle-Eastenders, not heeding our cries of desperation and our calls for mercy...

and those of us who escape the burning fire, it's only so as to experience the bitter cold of Zamhareer... http://www.subulassalaam.com/articles/article.cfm?article_id=111#.VK2z58lggXg (but we will not taste therein coolness or drink, except scalding water and foul purulence - an appropriate recompense)

in reality, kuffarophobia is rampant in the Ummah : Allah himself being a prime example of it. All over his so-called "revelation" he heaps insult after insult, torment after torment on us poor helpless kuffar: and the "true believers" are simply following in his footsteps (even if it is still disputed among the ulama whether Allah has any feet at all, how many and which size precisely)

She shouldn't be following the advice of non-Muslims if they're encouraging her to do something that is against our religion.
why ?

we kuffar are the best of peoples raised for humankind, enjoining what is good and forbidding evil, and our advice is precious

best
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I live away from home during term time but when I do go home my mum doesn't know the meaning of the word privacy (she says she's just 'tidying' my room - which is really just an excuse to go through my stuff).

To be fair, I don't think it would do a better job than my fingers tbh,

That's what you say now, you'll change your mind if you buy the rabbit one. There are few things in this world that can do a better job, that's why some women even choose to use them during sex. They are efficient and quick, you won't be frustrated anymore :smile:
Original post by MevMev
ummm im muslim so i personally don't believe in sex before marriage.
do something about it yeah i guess self control until i find the right boy to marry there we go thats the only answer no thanks to u for your help lol

Fair enough, you've made your own mind up about it. That doesn't give you the right to pass judgment on other people who want to have sex before marriage and suggesting they should "just get married" if they feel horny. What a stupid thing to say.

Original post by MevMev
innit literally i don't think he has done married life yet so i don't think he can comment on what its like@asif007 xD

Why tag me in this? IDGAF if you don't agree with me and I'm not listening to your sarcasm. I have my own opinions on sex and marriage - you have yours.

And yes, I'm not married but I know exactly what to expect - which is why I never want to get married.
Original post by asif007
Fair enough, you've made your own mind up about it. That doesn't give you the right to pass judgment on other people who want to have sex before marriage and suggesting they should "just get married" if they feel horny. What a stupid thing to say.

Why tag me in this? IDGAF if you don't agree with me and I'm not listening to your sarcasm. I have my own opinions on sex and marriage - you have yours.

And yes, I'm not married but I know exactly what to expect - which is why I never want to get married.

fair enough bro wasn't trying to start an argument by the way just my opinion:smile:
Have sex.
Original post by Anonymous
It was never this high even in my teens, and disappeared almost completely when I became anaemic, but recently it's shot up. Damn you iron tablets! I do 'relieve myself' but it's not always enough. (I'm a virgin btw). Maybe it's just exam stress idk, but it's making it difficult to concentrate when trying to revise :frown:

Hi there,

As you are a muslim put full trust in Allah and open your heart fully to Quran and Hadith (watch youtube videos of the meanings behind surahs etc.)
Learn about the religion, pray, work hard in your exams don't think about anything else.Also try fasting. Don't put yourself down, just clear your mind of all things shaytaan you've maintained yourself for so long, just hang in their.
Don't fall into zina and try really hard to ignore any urges.
Asalamu Alaikum

NK
Reply 230
Original post by Ayaz789
I'd say fast

Yep Definitely agree.. as this reduces the sexual desires
Original post by XcitingStuart
Have sex.
this

Ayaz789

I'd say fast
Original post by Abby_7
as we have clearly established in this thread, most other substitutes for sex are entirely unsatisfactory (and especially fasting) : only very cold showers (water at minus 10 degrees centigrade) and stamp collecting seem to work

best
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 232
Original post by mariachi
this

as we have clearly established in this thread, most other substitutes for sex are entirely unsatisfactory (and especially fasting) : only very cold showers (water at minus 10 degrees centigrade) and stamp collecting seem to work

best

Have you tried fasting?
Reply 233

best

:rofl:
Original post by Abby_7

I think it does haha :biggrin:
Original post by Abby_7
Have you tried fasting?
yes

and, it's a very poor substitute for sex, trust me -not fun at all
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 236
yes

and, it's a very poor substitute for sex, trust me

Really ? how long have yu fasted for ? what was the purpose of your fast?
Original post by Abby_7

Original post by Ayaz789
I think it does haha :biggrin:

It's dangerous for a person who has just recovered from an eating disorder to be fasting for long hours, this isn't good advice for the OP.

Also, it doesn't reduce them, at least not for women. And yes, I have fasted before, including during the ridiculously long summer hours.
Original post by WBZ144
It's dangerous for a person who has just recovered from an eating disorder to be fasting for long hours, this isn't good advice for the OP.

Also, it doesn't reduce them, at least not for women. And yes, I have fasted before, including during the ridiculously long summer hours.

Personally it did help me:smile: but sorry if you say so
Original post by Abby_7
Really ? how long have yu fasted for ? what was the purpose of your fast?
spent a month in Iran couple of years ago, and it was Ramadan, so I joined in

much less pleasurable than sex, believe me

Latest

Trending

Trending