Original post by JigsawFalling
And lost as in I unfriended him

Please continue.
why?
Reply 6
Is it ded??
Original post by jawsontheflooor
why?

He almost got me screwed over on my isa so I told him I don't want to talk to him anymore :/
Reply 8
Well now he's just somebody that you used to know
He almost got me screwed over on my isa so I told him I don't want to talk to him anymore :/

"Almost?" Your friendship is worth an "almost?" What did he bank fraud you or somethin?
Original post by 0to100
"Almost?" Your friendship is worth an "almost?" What did he bank fraud you or somethin?

It was the straw that broke the camels back. I take ISA's really seriously I could've been banned by the exam board. I realised he was a terrible person who is incredibly 2 faced. Sometimes its best to let people go
Original post by M14B
Please continue.

I can always count on TSR to make me laugh, how will I ever leave this site? :redface: I'm stuck here!
****ing clickbait much
It was the straw that broke the camels back. I take ISA's really seriously I could've been banned by the exam board. I realised he was a terrible person who is incredibly 2 faced. Sometimes its best to let people go

If it was deliberate then you did the right thing. A former "friend" screwed me over and nearly got me expelled from uni so I said "Sayonara", then got on with life, blissfully ignoring her existence. People you can't trust and those who use you are not worth a second more of your time.
Original post by TheFarmerLad
****ing clickbait much

What would you have lit as a title :/
Original post by WBZ144
If it was deliberate then you did the right thing. A former "friend" screwed me over and nearly got me expelled from uni so I said "Sayonara", then got on with life, blissfully ignoring her existence. People you can't trust and those who use you are not worth a second more of your time.

It wasn't deliberate but he didn't take it seriously
enough TSR for today :unimpressed:
Original post by fatima1998

? :/
Reply 18
Original post by fatima1998

No such thing
Reply 19
Ohhh nooo.
I think I've reached that point in life where I cannot take anything seriously :colonhash:
Thanks TSR :congrats:

Quick Reply