The Student Room Group

Aqa a2 biol 6x empa 2016

Hey just wondering when everyone's got their a2 biol 6x aqa empa? I've got bio on 3rd may and Chem on 4th may.
Reply 1
ive had my task 1 &2 for bio. Have u done the written paper? :smile:
Reply 2
Have you done the written paper?
Reply 3
Original post by chembioTSR
Hey just wondering when everyone's got their a2 biol 6x aqa empa? I've got bio on 3rd may and Chem on 4th may.

So have you done the written paper now?
Hi all. Sharing information and discussing ISA & EMPA exams is not permitted until specific time exam board restrictions have expired. I have had to remove a lot of posts recently because of specifics being discussed. I openly encourage users to discuss potential topics, revision methods and non-specific help, but I will have to close this thread if restricted discussion continues. Please read the announcement in the Study Help forums.

Best of luck with your exams.
Original post by lozza182
They're some good resources on quiz let for possible question that might come up.

Do you know the website address for it? or should I just type in bio 6x 2016 or something?
a2 chem empa done!! a2 bio and AS tomorrow ;/
Original post by chembioTSR

I've got my chemistry on Monday 9th and biology on Wednesday 11th.
Whatever you did in your tasks 1 and 2 and how science works are the general themes I've to be revising. For how science works, past papers are useful but for the questions based off your task 1 and 2, you need to revise those areas by going over notes/books. Also a couple of playlists on YouTube which I found easy to make notes from.

(please let me know if I've broken any rules- they seem a bit vague and these threads are really important. I will remove this post if needed)
Original post by doggygowoofwoof
Whatever you did in your tasks 1 and 2 and how science works are the general themes I've to be revising. For how science works, past papers are useful but for the questions based off your task 1 and 2, you need to revise those areas by going over notes/books. Also a couple of playlists on YouTube which I found easy to make notes from.

(please let me know if I've broken any rules- they seem a bit vague and these threads are really important. I will remove this post if needed)

Hey, would you mind sharing the links please of the youtube playlists?
would be really helpful :smile:
Original post by rameenusman
Hey, would you mind sharing the links please of the youtube playlists?
would be really helpful :smile:

sure!
the first three videos from this:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x4PPZCLnVkA?list=PLApsxdrbONCU7GKtqkFX12srzRUXx9O96" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and if you search "aqa synaptic transmission" a bunch of other videos should come up that you can pick and choose from. (apologies for the late reply, was on mobile most of today!)
Original post by doggygowoofwoof
sure!
the first three videos from this:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x4PPZCLnVkA?list=PLApsxdrbONCU7GKtqkFX12srzRUXx9O96" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and if you search "aqa synaptic transmission" a bunch of other videos should come up that you can pick and choose from. (apologies for the late reply, was on mobile most of today!)

thank you very much and np! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending