The Student Room Group

Who else experiences this with guys?

Who else notices this? Why is it whenever I am casually walking with an attractive female by my side I get guys purposely barging into me, or if I am in a shop they always eye up the girl first then give me attitude like I somewhere violated them just for walking with an attractive girl!!

Whereas if she's slightly on the heavy side or not so aesthetically pleasing, then I get treated completely opposite compared to if the girl is good-looking.

I know it might be jealousy/hatred, but why hate just because I have an attractive girl by my side, it makes no sense, can't they get girls or something.:s-smilie:
obv jealous haters
Original post by Blazing 420
Who else notices this? Why is it whenever I am casually walking with an attractive female by my side I get guys purposely barging into me, or if I am in a shop they always eye up the girl first then give me attitude like I somewhere violated them just for walking with an attractive girl!!

Whereas if she's slightly on the heavy side or not so aesthetically pleasing, then I get treated completely opposite compared to if the girl is good-looking.

I know it might be jealousy/hatred, but why hate just because I have an attractive girl by my side, it makes no sense, can't they get girls or something.:s-smilie:

they can't get attractive girls if they're not attractive too, so that's why they're jealous. It's like if you drive a Ferrari,people will spit on it when it's parked. People are jealous about the things they can't get.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Foo.mp3
(Your lack of physical stature x Their brutishness) + Their Immaturity = The answer :dontknow:

What do you mean "your lack of physical stature"? I am not even a small or scrawny dude.
What do you mean "your lack of physical stature"? I am not even a small or scrawny dude.

Well, nobody ever does it to me :u:
Reply 5
Original post by WoodyMKC
Well, nobody ever does it to me :u:

Right.:erm:

I don't usually get attitude into when I am on my jack jones, it usually just occurs when in the company of female companionship. So I doubt it has anything to do with my size.
Right.:erm:

I don't usually get attitude into when I am on my jack jones, it usually just occurs when in the company of female companionship. So I doubt it has anything to do with my size.

Yep, and as I said above... :wink: As @Foo.mp3 said, you don't look like a threat.
courtship display is a set of display behaviors in which an animal attempts to attract a mate and exhibit their desire to copulate. These behaviors often include ritualized movement ("dances"), vocalizations, mechanical sound production, or displays of beauty, strength, or agonistic ability.
P.S From Wikipedia.
Al right cool fam, what's with the passive aggressive post? What do you want man to do about your post? Do you want a medal or kiss on the ****?

You trying to get into some internet beef?

And as I said above, when I am on my Jack Jones this kind of ish don't happen only when I am with an attractive female.

But I am not going to argue on-line with a 26 year old about who's more of a threat or not because I have an attractive female on my arm. Grow up, When true say, exchanging insults on-line don't mean jack ****.

Jeez, alright precious, just ribbing you, didn't mean to hurt your feelings :redface:
i noticed a similar issue myself but then again not only do i look like a russian mobster half the time also people know about the people i know and have links to so are a bit fearful
(edited 4 years ago)
They're simply jealous that they were such losers and wishing them next to her, it's usually their nature :erm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending