The Student Room Group

Monobrow Dilemma

Okay so basicals, I have a really intense monobrow that kinda takes over my face. In the past I tried plucking it but stray hairs grew back again literally the next day!! (Ngl I think my brow hairs are on steroids). I also tried shaving it once but it didn't really go to plan and my left brow ended up like a cm shorter than the right one! So yeah in the end I accepted that my brows were in love and destined to be togetha 4eva. Especially when I met my gorge boyf Winston (a fellow monobrower). We fell in love over our mutual facial hair aesthetic. We've been together 3 months now and he's an incredibly gentle lover FYI :wink: So here's my dilemma, I've started to become really self conscious about my monobrow again, especially as my new bestfriend is like the literal queen bee of brows - I feel quite threatened by their holiness. She has really kindly offered to part my monobrow for me like the Moses of eyebrows (she's doing BTEC hair&beauty so I'm in safe hands). But I'm really worried that Winston won't love me without my monobrow :frown: he's very attached to it and even gave it a nickname (I know, how adorable are we? #couplegoals) So yeah I really don't want to lose him - he's a solid 6.5/10!! Can anyone give me advice on what to do about my tricky situation?? I don't want to be selfish by achieving eyebrow greatness but then lose the love of my life? Please help! What should I do?!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Tatertot
Okay so basicals, I have a really intense monobrow that kinda takes over my face. In the past I tried plucking it but stray hairs grew back again literally the next day!! (Ngl I think my brow hairs are on steroids). I also tried shaving it once but it didn't really go to plan and my left brow ended up like a cm shorter than the right one! So yeah in the end I accepted that my brows were in love and destined to be togetha 4eva. Especially when I met my gorge boyf Winston (a fellow monobrower). We fell in love over our mutual facial hair aesthetic. We've been together 3 months now and he's an incredibly gentle lover FYI :wink: So here's my dilemma, I've started to become really self conscious about my monobrow again, especially as my new bestfriend is like the literal queen bee of brows - I feel quite threatened by their holiness. She has really kindly offered to part my monobrow for me like the Moses of eyebrows (she's doing BTEC hair&beauty so I'm in safe hands). But I'm really worried that Winston won't love me without my monobrow :frown: he's very attached to it and even gave it a nickname (I know, how adorable are we? #couplegoals) So yeah I really don't want to lose him - he's a solid 6.5/10!! Can anyone give me advice on what to do about my tricky situation?? I don't want to be selfish by achieving eyebrow greatness but then lose the love of my life? Please help! What should I do?!

Talk to Winston about it if you are worried.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest