The Student Room Group

All-nighter before exam?

Hi guys,

So my sleeping pattern is pretty messed up right now and I have an exam at 10am tomorrow. I was wondering if it's worth going to sleep or should I just do an all nighter? It should be a pretty easy exam. I did an all-nighter (or at least I only got a maximum of 2 hours sleep) for one of my A level exams and I got an A.
Reply 1
Original post by Klopp_1996
Hi guys,

So my sleeping pattern is pretty messed up right now and I have an exam at 10am tomorrow. I was wondering if it's worth going to sleep or should I just do an all nighter? It should be a pretty easy exam. I did an all-nighter (or at least I only got a maximum of 2 hours sleep) for one of my A level exams and I got an A.

Go to bed and sort your sleeping pattern out.
Hi guys,

How did it go? What did you do in the end?
Reply 3
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
How did it go? What did you do in the end?

I went to bed at like 2:30, surprisingly managed to get about 6 hours sleep. I got 60% which is fine as I'm only looking to pass all my modules in the first year.
I went to bed at like 2:30, surprisingly managed to get about 6 hours sleep. I got 60% which is fine as I'm only looking to pass all my modules in the first year.

How come you managed to get your mark back so quick? :eek3:

Well done on getting some sleep :h:
Reply 5
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
How come you managed to get your mark back so quick? :eek3:

Well done on getting some sleep :h:

Haha thanks, it was an online multiple choice questionnaire so you get your mark back as soon as you submit your answers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending