The Student Room Group

Would a white british man go out with a pakistani girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I thought Persians were the true Aryans?

Yeah they were. Same as the Vedic Aryans that travelled to India. They're the same people

http://www.ancient.eu/Aryan/
Original post by Josb
When you can see them.

Not gonna lie, this is true.

If the middle eastern/ pakistani women stopped wearing burkas, the population will sky rocket.

Indo-Aryans are a group of people from Western Asia-Iran that travelled to what is now Afghanistan-Northern India. Thus, Pakistanis have Indo-Aryan genes.
Reply 63
Original post by John55
Nope, I only date Aryans...

Do you even know who the Aryans are referred to? Lol
Original post by samina_ay
Submitted my last assignment yesterday. Year 1 of university is completed :biggrin:

Nice one :tongue: you must be one of the first people to finish :rofl:

But I like his older songs better :frown: but I do love the intermission album, have you heard chill? and hard times? :colone:

:cry: I like YAS better than those two songs but he's still good :tongue: if you like it then you'd probably like The Weeknd, or maybe something slightly different like Eric Bellinger or Stromae :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM
Nice one :tongue: you must be one of the first people to finish :rofl:

I know right. I am chilling
Not really most of them are not pretty and some of them smell (no offence)
Original post by Eternalflames
Yeah they were. Same as the Vedic Aryans that travelled to India. They're the same people

http://www.ancient.eu/Aryan/

Thanks, I'll read it later :tongue:
Reply 69
Indo-Aryans are a group of people from Western Asia-Iran that travelled to what is now Afghanistan-Northern India. Thus, Pakistanis have Indo-Aryan genes.

It's the way you said it. :biggrin:
Original post by Josb
It's the way you said it. :biggrin:

How did I say it? I don't know why you and dante thought it was neo-nazi like :lol:
Reply 71
I thought Persians were the true Aryans?

Quite right. As aryans were basically from the persia areas...or say west asia and central asia. And they probably travelled to east like india. Hence indo-aryan i think.

Arya was even a place in persia. And Afghanistan used to be called Ariana.

But its complex too.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 72
How did I say it? I don't know why you and dante thought it was neo-nazi like :lol:

Because it sounded like an anthropologist working in 1930s Germany.
Original post by Josb
Because it sounded like an anthropologist working in 1930s Germany.

Ohh right. With the Australoid and Mongoloid stuff?
Yeah, they are true so I don't see a problem with saying those words.

I consider myself a Australoid, Mongoloid, Caucasoid mix, because that's what I am.
Reply 74
I think they deserve better :h:
Reply 75
Ohh right. With the Australoid and Mongoloid stuff?

Yeah. :biggrin:
Original post by Josb
Yeah. :biggrin:

I should be an anthropologist :rofl:
Reply 77
I should be an anthropologist :rofl:

Loooool Indian parents be like "there's no money in that, beti. Become a doctor/engineer/banker instead!"

:rofl:
Original post by nucdev
Loooool Indian parents be like "there's no money in that, beti. Become a doctor/engineer/banker instead!"

:rofl:

Hahaha, my dad talks about me with this stuff as well. He was like "Do you want to be an anthropologist?" all smiling, but I know he wouldn't be happy if I decided to do that :rofl:
"IT'S NOT A PROFESSIONAL COURSE!!" would be his exact words :lol:

I think he would like me to get a Masters at least, then I can do what I want :tongue:
Original post by Azhar Rana
I wonder, why tsr is talking about Pakistanis a lot! :biggrin:

It works in seasons Azhar. Like we have a season for when guys talk about how they lost their virginity, then we have a season for babaji's promise of returning your lost love and resolving all your marital issues. Then there's a season when you've got those credit card things. And now we have this new season of pakistani issues :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest