The Student Room Group

How did paper 22 0580 go?

I Solved over 15+ past papers and scored an A in each,This one was very difficult :/

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abdullah IGCSE
I Solved over 15+ past papers and scored an A in each,This one was very difficult :/

Did you solve the question where we had to find the 4 values given mean, median and mode?!!
it was hell!
i did something like 68,77,77,78
did you know the interior angle polygon question and the second nth term question?
find the nth term of:
1,3,9,27,81 .......
did you know the interior angle polygon question and the second nth term question?

The second nth term took half my time.I think the solution came up 3 to the power n-1 .
Also for the angle I couldn't come up with any solutions so I assumed one of the angles to be 90 and came up with 62 as the answer. How did you do on it?
There was this question where you had to make p the subject. Was there even a solution for it?
not really good
literally had to rush the exam and forgot to simply the recurring decimal part,not just that and the inequality shading i wrote the tables in pencil :/
it was harder then the 21 past papers ive done combined!
The nth term you said is wrong since if you substitute n=2 you get 3*2^-1=1.5
definatley 1000000000000%
The nth term you said is wrong since if you substitute n=2 you get 3*2^-1=1.5

3 ^n-1 the second term was 3. 3^2-1 = 3. Third term 3^3-1 = 9 . <- That's what I mean.
(edited 7 years ago)
sorry it was really difficult though
the question on the 10billion thingy was also hard :/
was the determinant -7?
the question on the 10billion thingy was also hard :/

Was the answer to(a) 7.38 (b) 2044? :':wink: I hated the question so much.. How did your ATP paper go if you take Bio? I skipped that matrices part ^determinant question. Didn't have time. .-.
(edited 7 years ago)
friend did it said it was a joke i dont take bio
i forgot to add 2014 to 30 :/ but i found 30

Quick Reply