The Student Room Group

What supernatural power would you want if you can have one?

Scroll to see replies

I'd love to have a mind palace of my own where I set games for people and they have to play if they wanna leave it :ahee:

Spoiler

Superspeed defo.
Reply 42
Original post by TSRMatt
Superspeed defo.

Good shout, especially when it comes to History exams...
Teleportation, so I could go anywhere instantly and not have to spend time travelling!
omniscience
Original post by SeanFM
I agree with that. It'd help you initially in relationships and be somewhat useful but.. you could go crazy. :s-smilie:

I feel like you could have a really close relationship with someone if you could both read each others' minds, but if you could read theirs but they couldn't read yours, it'd just be horribly lopsided.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I feel like you could have a really close relationship with someone if you could both read each others' minds, but if you could read theirs but they couldn't read yours, it'd just be horribly lopsided.

Agreed :tongue: but I suspect if two people could read eachother's minds, they'd work on trying to block it out or not thinking anything at all. I wish this were a real thing. :moon:
Original post by TSRMatt
Superspeed defo.

I'm surprised more people don't want this. Don't they realise with speed, you'd be able to time travel?

Unless that wouldn't actually happen. I'm no physicist.
Original post by Imperion
I'd love to have a mind palace of my own where I set games for people and they have to play if they wanna leave it :ahee:

fufufu that sounds interesting
Original post by Optimum_
I'm surprised more people don't want this. Don't they realise with speed, you'd be able to time travel?

Unless that wouldn't actually happen. I'm no physicist.

yeah i heard that if u travel at the speed of light, u can time travel
Original post by rayestar
yeah i heard that if u travel at the speed of light, u can time travel

Then speedster it is for me.

And because I'm a fan of The Flash (the tv show).
Then speedster it is for me.

And because I'm a fan of The Flash (the tv show).

omg I really wanna watch that show, but exams r holding me back! My friend keeps on begging me to watch it haha
omg I really wanna watch that show, but exams r holding me back! My friend keeps on begging me to watch it haha

Hold back for a little longer, if you start now you won't want to stop. I'm lucky enough to have started it in 2014 when it first aired and I've kept upto date with it.
Hold back for a little longer, if you start now you won't want to stop. I'm lucky enough to have started it in 2014 when it first aired and I've kept upto date with it.

Yup, 2 more months.... :frown:
Yup, 2 more months.... :frown:

It will fly by.

And good luck with your exams (it may be 2 months away, but a good luck is better than no luck :wink:)
Still all about time control. It's effectively teleportation, and would also be VERY useful for preparing for these damned exams *sigh*
Ability to manipulate probability. What's the chance that I can read your mind? 0%? Make that 100%. I ate too much. Don't worry there's a 0% chance I gain any weight from it.
What's the chance I pass my exams? 100%
It will fly by.

And good luck with your exams (it may be 2 months away, but a good luck is better than no luck :wink:)

thankssss!!!!:biggrin:
Original post by AlteredBoy
Ability to manipulate probability. What's the chance that I can read your mind? 0%? Make that 100%. I ate too much. Don't worry there's a 0% chance I gain any weight from it.
What's the chance I pass my exams? 100%

That's actually quite useful! :h:
To be invisible and have some fun :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest