The Student Room Group

I'm a Muslim guy and I had a relationship with an Atheist girl. AMA.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by fatima1998
i am ASEXUAL :u:

We'll see when your hormones kick in.
Reply 61
Original post by Eternalflames
Hmm, maybe she's not as strict as me. I couldn't be with anyone religious, even just mildly religious. That's incompatibility in my opinion

Good girl.
Original post by Josb

when i'll die probs :dontknow: my hormones aren't normal like me :lol:
Original post by Josb

You bigoted aphobe. :shakecane:
Original post by Hydeman
So it seems. :eek: I suppose it's my fault for assuming that a South Asian whose religious views I'm not aware of is highly probable to be a theist of some kind. :lol:

Yeah but I don't blame you. Not many South Asians are outright Atheists. Most will stay under religion but just say 'Oh, I'm not that religious'.

I'm guessing you're an Atheist too?
Original post by Josb
Good girl.

:five:
Thank you! :biggrin:
I couldn't understand anyone who could actually believe all that. I'll leave it there, as I don't want to get beaten up any time soon.
Reply 66
do u prefer dating muslim girls or atheist girls?
Original post by Anonymous
Yep, exactly that. AMA. :smile:

You said you repented for it. But did you ask for forgiveness?

Regardless of the sin, even if it's the biggest, unforgivable sin in Islam, Allah sites if you ask for forgiveness he will give it you. He is most forgiving of them all.

This doesn't mean that it is an invitation/ chance to do all sins. If you truly regret what you did don't let it happen again. Islam isn't a religion where you can pick and choose, you either follow the rules and give it the respect it requires or you choose not be a Muslim at all.

Everyone makes mistakes. Just don't let this be a repeated one.

And know that Islam is big on the whole dating / sex before marriage thing, so don't do it if you want to follow your religion. Remember this life is a test. our real lives as we believe hasn't even started yet. Just know that you're never alone, Allah is always watching you.
Original post by Hydeman
So it seems. :eek: I suppose it's my fault for assuming that a South Asian whose religious views I'm not aware of is highly probable to be a theist of some kind. :lol:

:shock: :zomg: :eek: :eek4::eek3::eyeball::fisheye::gasp::hare::hmpf::nooo::yikes:
Yeah but I don't blame you. Not many South Asians are outright Atheists. Most will stay under religion but just say 'Oh, I'm not that religious'.

I'm guessing you're an Atheist too?

Yes, unfortunately the family circumstances tend not to permit an outright confession. :/

Yep, I'm a fellow card-carrying Ath-Soc member. :biggrin:

:five:
Thank you! :biggrin:
I couldn't understand anyone who could actually believe all that. I'll leave it there, as I don't want to get beaten up any time soon.

This is interesting, since I've often been accused of being something of an extremist when it comes to religion, and yet my view regarding relationships with religious people is slightly more lenient than yours, at least in theory. :holmes: :lol:

Original post by MevMev

Both are technically haram. :K:

:shock: :zomg: :eek: :eek4::eek3::eyeball::fisheye::gasp::hare::hmpf::nooo::yikes:

What?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hydeman
Yes, unfortunately the family circumstances tend not to permit an outright confession. :/

Yep, I'm a fellow card-carrying Ath-Soc member. :biggrin:

This is interesting, since I've often been accused of being something of an extremist when it comes to religion, and yet my view regarding relationships with religious people is slightly more lenient than yours, at least in theory. :holmes: :lol:

Yeah that would be blasphemous.

Most of the times I've been carded on this website have been for offending religion :tongue:
I don't know how, but I seem to be a staunch Atheist :lol:
Reply 71
Original post by Maz0110
Allah is always watching you.

xoxox

What?
What?

:dontknow: i didn't write xoxoxo
Original post by redleader1
Dont worry I like asking questions :smile:. How long since you met did you start dating ? Im Pakistani so generally if someone was to go out with a girl who isnt muslim they would either consider if she was eligible for marriage, do you understand ? If your asian I assume you understand where Im coming from ?

How long did the relationship last ?

Quite a while tbh lol, we talked for the longest time and eventually we confessed to liking each other and so we went out maybe a couple months after meeting. Yes.. I understand but basically I just kinda fell for her... And there was a very slight potential of marriage but highly unlikely. I completely get where you're coming from tbh and I think it was just a one-off situation you know?
:dontknow: i didn't write xoxoxo

Hahahah, I know choti bachi :tongue:

But what happened? :biggrin:
Original post by MevMev

Lol I have never dated a Muslim girl. Though I have been asked out quite a few times by both... I myself have only asked out this one girl and she was atheist.
Hahahah, I know choti bachi :tongue:

But what happened? :biggrin:

what happened :unsure: i dunno what happened :lol:
what happened :unsure: i dunno what happened :lol:

You had all those shocked emojis, to Hydeman's quote.
What was wrong with 'it's my fault'? :lol:
You had all those shocked emojis, to Hydeman's quote.
What was wrong with 'it's my fault'? :lol:

ohh that :rofl: he told me that he is never wrong or he is always right so that "its my fault" caught my eyes :shock: :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending