The Student Room Group

I'm a Muslim guy and I had a relationship with an Atheist girl. AMA.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fatima1998
ohh that :rofl: he told me that he is never wrong or he is always right so that "its my fault" caught my eyes :shock: :lol:

Ohh right, Hahahah :lol:
Original post by fatima1998
ohh that :rofl: he told me that he is never wrong or he is always right so that "its my fault" caught my eyes :shock: :lol:

I don't think I've said either except in obvious jest. :colonhash:
Original post by Eternalflames
Ohh right, Hahahah :lol:

:rofl: its not my fault :innocent:
Original post by Anonymous
Yep, exactly that. AMA. :smile:

You shouldn't make your sins public. It's a destructive sin in itself which leads to not being forgiven for the original sin which was being flaunted.
Original post by Josb
It's ok, he repented.

You should have sex with atheists too. You just have to repent after.

FYI I did not have sex with her.
Original post by Kyou
Is there any country fully operating under Sharia Law today?
And pleaae don't say Saudi Arabia.

what you fail to understand is that there isn't one certain shariah law, many 'shariah' implementing countries have their own form of it. Saudi Arabia's shariah law is influenced by their culture and tradition. Likewise, Iraq has a different and unique shariah law.

OP Anon here 'sinned' and repented, god is all forgiving, and if he has sincerely repented then I don't see why he shouldn't be forgiven.
Original post by Hydeman
Yes, unfortunately the family circumstances tend not to permit an outright confession. :/Yep, I'm a fellow card-carrying Ath-Soc member. :biggrin:
Honestly, you find a way to bring your own personal issues into every thread you post on.
Honestly, you find a way to bring your own personal issues into every thread you post on.

I was talking generally about South Asians, not about myself. :erm:

And no, I don't. :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by polishboyy
what you fail to understand is that there isn't one certain shariah law, many 'shariah' implementing countries have their own form of it. Saudi Arabia's shariah law is influenced by their culture and tradition. Likewise, Iraq has a different and unique shariah law.

OP Anon here 'sinned' and repented, god is all forgiving, and if he has sincerely repented then I don't see why he shouldn't be forgiven.

Well there is one "true" sharia law and thats the one that our traditional scholars have formed. The countries claiming to implement what they call "Sharia Law" are not implementing it correctly. A true Sharia is not influenced by culture, only Islamic tradition.

And thanks very much :smile: genuinely means a lot :smile:
That wasn't the intention buddy. Sure I'd have preferred if she was Muslim but I was perfectly fine with her being atheist at the time. And no I don't think she was evil. I don't think anyone is truly evil.

I don't think you got that my post was a joke, I'm not a Muslim :lol:
Quite a while tbh lol, we talked for the longest time and eventually we confessed to liking each other and so we went out maybe a couple months after meeting. Yes.. I understand but basically I just kinda fell for her... And there was a very slight potential of marriage but highly unlikely. I completely get where you're coming from tbh and I think it was just a one-off situation you know?

How do you mean 'we talked for the longest time ?' was it just that chemistry or did you have an indepth conversation. Yeah I understand.
Original post by redleader1
How do you mean 'we talked for the longest time ?' was it just that chemistry or did you have an indepth conversation. Yeah I understand.

It was chemistry... we connected pretty well and talked for everyday. We had a few in-depth conversations. I already had a huge crush on her and she admitted to having a crush on me and I have never dated anyone before so I didn't really think about asking her out at all. She literally had to say. "Ask me out then" before I got the message.
a simple AMA and the thread is full of replies about sharia law, sunni/shia. So obsessed with muslims seriously lol just lol

@OP would you do it again?
Reply 93
FYI I did not have sex with her.

That was your chance and you blew it. :facepalm:
Original post by Angry Bird
a simple AMA and the thread is full of replies about sharia law, sunni/shia. So obsessed with muslims seriously lol just lol

@OP would you do it again?

Yeah its pretty annoying lol
Probably one of the better questions. I did repent and ask for forgiveness and I am sincere in saying I would not do it again. But if she was to ask me out again I don't know how "emotionally strong" I'd be to say no :/ any other girl I'd shut them down pretty fast but she's pretty special to me I guess. But I'd try my best to not do it again.
Reply 95
Lol I have never dated a Muslim girl. Though I have been asked out quite a few times by both... I myself have only asked out this one girl and she was atheist.

so try it with a muslim girl hero u might prefer the relationship innit
Original post by Josb
That was your chance and you blew it. :facepalm:

LOL, I didn't see it as an opportunity to have sex although some of my friends did joke about it. I was pretty serious about her, it wasn't just a fling
Original post by MevMev
so try it with a muslim girl hero u might prefer the relationship innit

Hahahaha, personally, I'm not opposed to dating a muslim girl but I'd rather not...I'd probably feel more guilty tbh.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I don't think you got that my post was a joke, I'm not a Muslim :lol:

Yeah I got that lol... I just didn't agree with it
How are you? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending