The Student Room Group

What is up with girls, sometimes I don't even know, please help

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GUMI
im not going to ask her out

Original post by GUMI
as cute as she is

Original post by GUMI
Your welcome :tongue:I guess, but we have hung out before and I dont know why she suddenly changed attitude,
A lot happens everyday gumi, ppl die out there, scholarships and nobel prizes are won, ppl graduate or fail, ppl succeed or suicde, everything and anything can happen in a day

exaggerating I know but you get my idea

chances are a lot has happen, maybe she has a crush on a guy right now ( very probably with girls) and wants to handle one guy at a time even if unromantically,

end of the day, she didnt reply to your first text, why should she reply to your 100000th?
Reply 21
Original post by Alexion
Then as much as I hate to say it, I think she's not really interested in talking to you :closedeyes: may be time to just give up tbh

I did give up, I gave up months ago until she suddenly, out of the blue, posted on my wall. Did I mention I hadn't texted/messaged her in 2 months. xD

@ForestShadow you're getting really into this arent u lol. Well I sent her like 6 messages and she replied to the last one then I sent her another like 4 and she replied to the last one and it goes on, so idk. I guess she just replies when she feels like it. Anyway she is really cute, but I have my pride and i aint gonna go out with no snitch.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by GUMI
I did give up, I gave up months ago until she suddenly, out of the blue, posted on my wall. Did I mention I hadn't texted/messaged her in 2 months. xD

Ah yeah I see :lol: yeah, people I know sometimes post happy birthday on peoples' walls that they've never talked to once. It's probably not anything to think too far into unfortunately :nah:
Reply 23
Original post by Alexion
Ah yeah I see :lol: yeah, people I know sometimes post happy birthday on peoples' walls that they've never talked to once. It's probably not anything to think too far into unfortunately :nah:

Yea, I got a lot of people saying happy birthday on my wall but I dont talke to a lot of them often (or ever) haha. Ill just reply to her comment, just as a formality and be done with girls forever lol
Original post by GUMI
Yea, I got a lot of people saying happy birthday on my wall but I dont talke to a lot of them often (or ever) haha. Ill just reply to her comment, just as a formality and be done with girls forever lol

:lol:

That works :closedeyes:
Original post by GUMI

Yes Gumi, join my tribe of cave-dwelling virgins.

Quick Reply

Latest