The Student Room Group

Would you think I was flirting or being friendly?

Well me and a colleague get on really well we are so in sync with one another and spent some time together in the office over the past week.
She was in on Monday but I don't work bank holidays and today I saw her and asked 'did you miss me on Monday?
She replied quickly 'yes' and asked whether I missed her but before I replied she changed the subject and asked what I did on my day off and I blurted out 'spent the whole day missing you' It just came out I was trying to be friendly but not sure if it was flirty?
She laughed and we are good together but wanted to ask do you think if someone said this to you would you think they were being flirty?
I asked her because I'm always in the office and she isn't usually there as we have a laugh and I help her out with stuff.

Scroll to see replies

Lmao you definitely have a thing about her if your making a thread like this. I would say flirting and quite cringe.
Reply 2
Yeah, definitely flirting.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Lmao you definitely have a thing about her if your making a thread like this. I would say flirting and quite cringe.

She surprised me by saying yes was expecting her to jokingly say no.
I'm quite fond of her but I don't want to come on too strong I would like to build a friendship with her first.
If you said it casually, nah.
Reply 5
Original post by Ananaz
Yeah, definitely flirting.

Oh god I was trying to joke but she was cool with it. I don't want to come on too strong and make her uncomfortable.
Reply 6
Oh god I was trying to joke but she was cool with it. I don't want to come on too strong and make her uncomfortable.

I don't think she felt uncomfortable judging from her reaction. Depends on a person I guess but I would just laugh it off as well.
You clearly like each other
Thats so cringing!:tongue:
Reply 9
Original post by samina_ay
You clearly like each other

I care for her and would like to get to know her better too many people rush in with I like you quite quickly and i'm not sure I want to date yet plus working together etc so see how it goes.
Original post by rayestar

Not cute? If someone said that too you?
Well me and a colleague get on really well we are so in sync with one another and spent some time together in the office over the past week.
She was in on Monday but I don't work bank holidays and today I saw her and asked 'did you miss me on Monday?
She replied quickly 'yes' and asked whether I missed her but before I replied she changed the subject and asked what I did on my day off and I blurted out 'spent the whole day missing you' It just came out I was trying to be friendly but not sure if it was flirty?
She laughed and we are good together but wanted to ask do you think if someone said this to you would you think they were being flirty?
I asked her because I'm always in the office and she isn't usually there as we have a laugh and I help her out with stuff.

I don't think she's interested if she changed the subject.

Women flirt all the time, everywhere, it means zero to them.

Give him a break.
Not cute? If someone said that too you?

awww it'd be so sweet if someone said that to me! :colondollar:
Original post by W85Y4H3NJ2254
Give him a break.

Sorry!!! I just love reading cute things! :h:
Original post by W85Y4H3NJ2254
I don't think she's interested if she changed the subject.

Women flirt all the time, everywhere, it means zero to them.

heyyy not all women are flirty! :fuhrer:
I think it's cute :tongue: it does sound like you were flirting with her. But play it cool from now and be casual if you just want to be her mate

If you like her, ask her out maybe?
Original post by AthiaKarim
I think it's cute :tongue: it does sound like you were flirting with her. But play it cool from now and be casual if you just want to be her mate

Yup I agree with that. :biggrin:
Original post by AthiaKarim

Yes will be casual I can't ask her out as it's complicated but we have known each other a month so will wait but thanks :smile:
awww it'd be so sweet if someone said that to me! :colondollar:

I make her countless cups of coffee and bring in cake when she's around and I suck at making coffee but she says it's beautiful lol.
Want her to feel special so thought I would show it as I can't say it.
I think we are cute together but can't ask her out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending