The Student Room Group

Want to break with my GF during her periods

don't get me wrong I love her to bits and I would do anything for her but during her periods she is just boring like her voice is all droopy and disgusting, she walks in the house as if she is dying from thirst and makes me miserable.

Would it be too much to suggest her to take some alone time only during menstruation?g
Stop ovary-eacting man.
You say you ll do anything for her but it doesn't sound like you re particularly understanding and calling your girlfriend boring is a pretty bad sign.
Original post by Fiduciam
Stop ovary-eacting man.

A standing ovulation :clap:
dying of thirst huh, how random.

Honestly I thought you were going to say she becomes an unhinged emotional wreck who flip flops between bursts of incredible rage then curls into a ball for hours sobbing.

really OP it doesn't sound like much of an issue.
aw cmon op. around 1/5 of the time she will be on her period - thats a fair amount of time, you know?
periods absolutelty suck and judging by what you just said you do not comprehend the level to which they suck.
try and be a bit more understanding. it may be rough for you while shes menstruating, but trust me, its rougher for her.
Sounds like she needs to dump you. Period.
Original post by Anonymous
don't get me wrong I love her to bits and I would do anything for her but during her periods she is just boring like her voice is all droopy and disgusting, she walks in the house as if she is dying from thirst and makes me miserable.

Would it be too much to suggest her to take some alone time only during menstruation?g

if anyones on their period it's clearly you
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

I think you are strange
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Sounds like she needs to dump you. Period.

Plantagenet
Reks
Some
Obtuse
Moron
Stop ovary-eacting man.

Strong from you. Your acc quite funny I didn't realise :colonhash:

Ending stats of 9:666 is looking likely :yes:

Though it would actually read better if you removed the e from 'eacting'. :h:
Original post by Freudian Slit
Strong from you. Your acc quite funny I didn't realise :colonhash:

Ending stats of 9:666 is looking likely :yes:

Though it would actually read better if you removed the e from 'eacting'. :h:

Smh it was a compliment. :rofl:

Well before that tbh.

Fight me.
Smh it was a compliment. :rofl:

Well before that tbh.

Fight me.

Nah I was genuinely saying to you I didn't realise you were.

Arrogant :colonhash:

I'm not that fussed to fight you for it. It's just if you read out your comment literally it says ovaree-ee-acting.

22 other people are just stupid. :colonhash:
Original post by Freudian Slit
Nah I was genuinely saying to you I didn't realise you were.

Arrogant :colonhash:

I'm not that fussed to fight you for it. It's just if you read out your comment literally it says ovaree-ee-acting.

22 other people are just stupid. :colonhash:

I don't want your reassurances :hand:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending