The Student Room Group

What is your type?

Scroll to see replies

Someone bigger than me, tan skin. Deep brown eyes, soft dark hair slightly muscly but not too much. Kind face

Edit: im so lame. Realised I basically just described my boyfriend :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
Facially, I don't have a type, as long as her face is pretty and she wears her hair and make-up nicely. A fit qnd nicely shaped body is important though, as is dressing feminine.
I don't really mind, but if I had to choose:

Looks - tall, brown hair, green/blue eyes - as I'm short I would want someone a bit taller but not as tall as a giant 😂

Personality - Charming, funny, kind, good and smart - someone that I can sit there and have an intellectual conversation with 😊
Reply 43
Shoulder-length or slightly shorter brown/dark blond hair, caucasian, eye colour doesn't really matter, proportional facial features, slight stubble or beard. Body type doesn't really matter either, as long as he's not obese, way too thin or too muscular, anything goes. Same height or taller than me. A deeper voice is nice too. Casual but stylish clothes. He would let me draw him, would go out with me in the evenings, discuss all kinds of crazy and deep ****, or stay in and just watch movies and play video games together until we collapse.

That's the ideal guy in my head, not that I would be the type of anyone like this. :P It does not matter too much anyways, my last boyfriend was almost nothing like this description but I still loved him very much.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Facially, I don't have a type, as long as her face is pretty and she wears her hair and make-up nicely. A fit qnd nicely shaped body is important though, as is dressing feminine.

with your muscles u can get anh girl bruv

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ideally, petite, feminine, but independent and strong. As long as she isn't hideous, obese or anorexic I don't mind. Of course has to like me.
So basically
6ft +
Beard
Decent looking
Now to the personality:
GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR
Talkative
Caring

&
Good career
There's more stuff but ill stop :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blondie987
my age and single, can't afford to be too picky :u:

:frown:
I will never be with you:angry::colonhash:
Someone with similar interests to me (ideally has an interest in cars!)
Looks wise. Not too bothered really. Personality is more important!
Anyone with a great personality is beautiful!!!
Group O blood type, I think.
I have a type, but honestly? Right now, I feel too fat and lonely, so it's "someone who will love me back" Im a guy btw
Original post by Anonymous
I have a type, but honestly? Right now, I feel too fat and lonely, so it's "someone who will love me back" Im a guy btw

get rippped baby:five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KaminiZindagi
get rippped baby:five:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully going abroad will help with that :smile:
She has to be 6ft at least. Kind and caring and protective. Broad shoulders and a nice smile. Big powerful forearms and strong sharp jawline
Original post by Jared44
Group O blood type, I think.

Group A+ or nothing. Guaranteed genius blood :biggrin:
Hmmm...

If I really had to pick, I'd probably say looks akin to the stereotype commonly referred to as "suicide girls". The characteristics are;

Slim-Average body type
Oddly colored hair, such as purple, red, blue (*drool*)
Tattoos (some go over the time, I prefer one or two that suits the person)
Young, innocent looking

Of course, these girls are models so chance of dating one is extremely rare. Plus I don't even know where you'd meet that type of girl, they don't seem common in the UK. I suppose they're close to that of stereotypical rock/heavy lovers.

That said, I appreciate all forms of beauty. Brunette, blond, redhead/ginger, green eyes, blue eyes etc.

Personality I tend to lean towards more shy girls. Intellectual, mature, sense of humor, kind, respectful, kinky in bed. :biggrin:

My "perfect" girl don't exist. Good thing I can look past that. :smile:
Original post by Serine Soul
Tall, skinny, nerdy, especially with glasses :fan:

so basically someone who doesn't lift :rofl:

Original post by Clockrice
I prefer tall brunettes with long straight hair, Mediterranean skin tone, green eye's, toned flat tummies, beautiful elegant faces, b-c cup breasts. :colondollar:

What about everybody else? :biggrin: This thread it about looks nothing else!

Brunette, athletic, b/c cup & definitely squats. :P

+ meal preps. :biggrin:

Original post by Betelgeuse-
She has to be 6ft at least. Kind and caring and protective. Broad shoulders and a nice smile. Big powerful forearms and strong sharp jawline

:lolwut: .... *coughs* ... Caitlyn Jenner much?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by xobeauty
A guy version of me but muscular.

Hazel to light brown eyes, olive -mixed colour skin or dark chocolate, curly hair, nice shaped eyes, sexy lips. Muscular big shoulders, toned, 6'+ and then I woke up.

you forgot to add "+ lots of money." :biggrin:

Original post by Longshot6000
Half asian, half white, christian, doesn't mind my intense WWE fandom.

[video="youtube;-cZ7ndjhhps"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cZ7ndjhhps[/video]
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
you forgot to add "+ lots of money." :biggrin:

[video="youtube;-cZ7ndjhhps"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cZ7ndjhhps[/video]

Oh hush you.

But you are 110% right :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending