The Student Room Group

Tag a user who you would like to interact with more on here!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GothicShield
I really enjoy talking to @Leviathan1741 I think shes so amazing and just a joy to talk to.
And @chocolatexo She doesn't know it yet but we're gona get married one day :biggrin:

:tongue:
Reply 221
Original post by Indeterminate
:toofunny: :toofunny::toofunny:

You two would suit each other ngl :biggrin:

What do you think bhai @nucdev? :lol:

First TNTT, now Nucdev :lol: you just want me hooked up Lool

:rofl: am I good enough for him? :colondollar:
Original post by ZuluK

:laugh:

Haha it depends. You'd have to comply with the sanskaars that he holds so dearly. And be accepting of the fact that he has 16107 other wives :teehee: :rofl3:
Reply 223

Haha it depends. You'd have to comply with the sanskaars that he holds so dearly. And be accepting of the fact that he has 16107 other wives :teehee: :rofl3:

What are these sanskaars? :redface: Do you think I will be able to convert him to Islam? Is that possible? :holmes:

Well, I'm #2 so I'm at the top of the list and I have priority :u: I can handle any girl :colone:
Original post by ZuluK
What are these sanskaars? :redface: Do you think I will be able to convert him to Islam? Is that possible? :holmes:

Well, I'm #2 so I'm at the top of the list and I have priority :u: I can handle any girl :colone:

Stop trying to convert people :colonhash:
Reply 225
Original post by Freudian Slit
Stop trying to convert people :colonhash:

Nope! :u: It's what I'm on TSR for :h:
Original post by ZuluK
Lol Nucdev is Muslim? Since when? :rofl: I thought he was Hindu

I'm not a slut, you're the slitty slut :colonhash:

No your the slotttiestttt stuotiestttt slootttt slooot!

XD sorry, just felt like joining in!
Original post by ZuluK
Lol Nucdev is Muslim? Since when? :rofl: I thought he was Hindu

I'm not a slut, you're the slitty slut :colonhash:

Zuluk is a treasure born amongst mere pebbles :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZuluK
Haha... :colonhash:

I know Freudian Slit is but like no need to be so mean about it. She's a whore and she's proud and she shouldn't have to feel so ashamed about it

:lol:

Um thanks :h:

I am the hidden treasure that everyone is dying to find but only one will be lucky to uncover :teehee:

Uncover haha...that was funny

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 230
Uncover haha...that was funny

Posted from TSR Mobile

I try :h:
Original post by FireFreezer77

Tag a user go!

Someone's knowledge of, and taste in, automobiles is outstanding and super cool.
Not mentioning any names ... :tongue:
:rofl:

:toofunny: :toofunny::toofunny:

You two would suit each other ngl :biggrin:

What do you think bhai @nucdev? :lol:

I think...................... maybe :innocent:

Original post by ZuluK

No-one is :tongue:
But you'll do :rofl:

Chhote knows me so well :biggrin:

Original post by ZuluK

LMFAOOOO not a chance!! :toofunny:

#2 = not at the top of the list :hand:
Reply 233
Original post by nucdev
I think...................... maybe :innocent:
No-one is :tongue:
But you'll do :rofl:
LMFAOOOO not a chance!! :toofunny:

#2 = not at the top of the list :hand:

Maybe huh? Maybe isn't a no so... I'm in with a chance... First though.. Are you a doctor/engineer/>£100,000pa??? :holmes: not that I'm after money or anything :biggrin:

Urrrrrr more like you ain't good enough for me :colonhash: but you'll do because I'm assuming you earn good money and everyone else is younger than me :lol:

Meh... Worth a shot... Is there no chance for your conversion... Islam is a nice religion :colondollar:

#2 and your biwi no.1 isn't here so technically I'm at the top :u: so you're stuck with me
Original post by ZuluK
Maybe huh? Maybe isn't a no so... I'm in with a chance... First though.. Are you a doctor/engineer/>£100,000pa??? :holmes: not that I'm after money or anything :biggrin:

Urrrrrr more like you ain't good enough for me :colonhash: but you'll do because I'm assuming you earn good money and everyone else is younger than me :lol:

Meh... Worth a shot... Is there no chance for your conversion... Islam is a nice religion :colondollar:

#2 and your biwi no.1 isn't here so technically I'm at the top :u: so you're stuck with me

Lmfao no I'm poor asf and live in a bin + occasionally on the street when the owner of the dustbin turfs me out. You put off me yet?

Meh nothing wrong with having a younger guy. He'll keep you on your toes :lol:

Nope not a chance. But have YOU considered becoming a devotee of your Lord and Saviour............... Me :devil:

At the top until someone knocks you off :hand:
And at the rate you're going, seems like it will be pretty soon :colone:
@SassKing13 because he has a great music taste :tongue:

@SassQueen13 because she seems really cool :cool:

and @itssimplyme because she's always so lovely :h:

i know that's more then one but i really couldn't choose because they are all pretty amazing :biggrin:
I really enjoy talking to @Leviathan1741 I think shes so amazing and just a joy to talk to.
And @chocolatexo She doesn't know it yet but we're gona get married one day :biggrin:

Aww thank you sweetie! :hugs:
Original post by raman_17
yup berry truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue :yep: :yep: :yep: :yep: :biggrin:

you are an RCB fan toooooo!!! :hugs:

so it's team RCB below:

me
@cupcakes87
@Boss_Rhythm
and you

:hugs:
yupp!!! :yep:

haha yeah!!! only because the rest of my family is!! :rofl:

wooo!!!!

Last time I spoke to @Mad Vlad was when he threatened me in a PM because ''he knows people that can have me banned in an instant''. There's nothing more that smacks of virgin to me tbh.

Haha. :0. Who's HuzaifahN? Are you 2 timing me :frown: How could you.

Quick Reply

Latest