The Student Room Group

What's the best two piece bikini for my body shape?

I'm just curious about tips on finding the best bikini/swimwear. I am 5'1.5" and 110 lbs currently my weight shifts sometimes it's more like 100 lbs and sometimes I can get it up to 120 lbs trying hard. I am rather easy to dress. I have broad shoulders and an athletic build well that's what it's called I guess. I have a smaller lower half skinny thighs pretty narrow hips and a smaller butt and I have a flat tummy. And I have broad shoulders and big boobs. Nowadays I have an excessive amount of cleavage. But I need a structured bra for it mainly I am short pretty balanced proportions. My measurements are 38-25-35. When I gain weight it does get problematic I get backfat well fatr around my ribs and boobs and that's about the only problem I notice. Measurements that heavy were like 41-27-36. And when I am skinnier it's like 36-23-33 or 37-23-34. I want a bikini that shows off my curves and empahasizes my lower half curves and defined waist. And I want one that shows off my boobs positively. Advice?
For big boobs i find that halternecks are best.

Have you checked out the bikinis Bravissimo do? They're absolutely amazing.
Original post by Sabby888
For big boobs i find that halternecks are best.

Have you checked out the bikinis Bravissimo do? They're absolutely amazing.

what about emphasizing the lower half though?

I want to look wider with a rounder look to my butt all while emphasizing how flat my waistline is etc... And thanks for the websitwe suggestion I'll look them up.
Original post by Nickierose21
what about emphasizing the lower half though?

I want to look wider with a rounder look to my butt all while emphasizing how flat my waistline is etc... And thanks for the websitwe suggestion I'll look them up.

When it comes to bikinis the bottom doesnt really differ that much.. As i said Bravissimo have great selections... I don't shop from them for bikinis personally only bras but their summerwear collection is pretty good.. Good luck :h:

Quick Reply

Latest