The Student Room Group

Chemistry Alternative to Practical

How do you plan to study for this paper? I'm lost. :s

There's identification of ions, the ways of neutralisation, and electrolysis. What else? Y'all have any tips? :/
Original post by shaafay
How do you plan to study for this paper? I'm lost. :s

There's identification of ions, the ways of neutralisation, and electrolysis. What else? Y'all have any tips? :/

Here's a great resource: https://www.4shared.com/web/preview/pdf/-kdHmutIba
Hey what did you guys think of today's paper? Just sat it :smile:
Original post by wannabeboarder

I was thrown by chromium! Is it even in the textbook?!
Original post by amarakhan
I was thrown by chromium! Is it even in the textbook?!

It's in the syllabus ! make sure to read it before paper 2 and 4. I found the last question challenging , and i probably got the labeling wrong but meh.
Original post by i want to pass
It's in the syllabus ! make sure to read it before paper 2 and 4. I found the last question challenging , and i probably got the labeling wrong but meh.

Omg that's so annoying!! Me too, I found the last question very hard. What even was the correct answer:s-smilie:
Reply 6
Original post by wannabeboarder

God bless the people who made it. They made it really easy this year, at least variant 2 is.

The last question always scared me, but this year it was just basic textbook titration if I'm not mistaken.

I think paper 4 will be a tough one tho, hope not lmao
Omg that's so annoying!! Me too, I found the last question very hard. What even was the correct answer:s-smilie:

Untitled.png
http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/science/aqa_pre_2011/oils/changesrev5.shtml It was something similar to this, but i am not sure.
I did variant one btw .
(edited 7 years ago)
I

I'm usually quite good at the last question, but this one threw me completely, sure I only got one or two marks for that one at the most

Quick Reply

Latest