The Student Room Group

What is your type?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xobeauty
Oh hush you.

But you are 110% right :tongue:

Blonde, blue eyes, lean muscle
Reply 62
Bad bitches is the only thing that I like.
Original post by Clockrice
I prefer tall brunettes with long straight hair, Mediterranean skin tone, green eye's, toned flat tummies, beautiful elegant faces, b-c cup breasts. :colondollar:

What about everybody else? :biggrin: This thread it about looks nothing else!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzMrK-aGCug :smile:
Light brown eyes, sleek black hair, Asian/half Asian or least darker skinned, big boobs, bubble butt, wide hips, full lips and no more than 5'6. Also super feminine, confident and isn't a shrieking idiot.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
you forgot to add "+ lots of money." :biggrin:

[video="youtube;-cZ7ndjhhps"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cZ7ndjhhps[/video]

Yeah, the John Cena theme, what's your point?
Men who are feminists.
Original post by sxphieds
Men who are feminists.

Couldn't agree more!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yoda123
Looks: Any height, 15-20% body fat, straight hair, any hair colour + skin colour, younger than me or same age, big bug eyes

Personality: Really chill, well-educated, down-to-earth, ambitious, passionate about something, smiles a lot, likes to joke around and laugh a lot even at **** jokes, loyal, not imaginary

How exactly do you go about knowing their body fat? I'm not sure that it would be a very good question on the first date :curious:
Reply 69
Athletic. Fun. Wild.
Reply 70
Original post by sxphieds
Men who are feminists.

Heforshe type
Original post by yoda123
Looks: Any height, 15-20% body fat, straight hair, any hair colour + skin colour, younger than me or same age, big bug eyes

Personality: Really chill, well-educated, down-to-earth, ambitious, passionate about something, smiles a lot, likes to joke around and laugh a lot even at **** jokes, loyal, not imaginary

16.7%?:curious:
I'm attracted to all different types. Usually though, dark hair, olive skin, handsome face and taller than me.
On a girl I find dark hair, pale skin and blue eyes very attractive. Someone who is naturally pretty and delicate looking.
deleted
snow white hair
glowing green eyes
can walk through walls
disappear
and fly

Spoiler

Original post by Kieran1996
How exactly do you go about knowing their body fat? I'm not sure that it would be a very good question on the first date :curious:

pretend to fall over and accidentally pinch their waist with skin fold calipers
being alive is usually a good start
Original post by Spock's Socks
Looks wise - average height and build, dark brown mid length hair, beard or some kind of facial fuzz, dark brown or green eyes, sleeve tatts, wears band tees and checkered shirts.

Personality/attitude wise - loves animals and is a crazy cat man in particular :tongue:, atheist, pro choice, doesn't want kids, has an interest in science, good sense of humour and isn't easily offended, loyal and easy to talk to

What if he has two flaws, he hates cats and wants loads of kids. Would it be a deal breaker for you?
Original post by Wired_1800
What if he has two flaws, he hates cats and wants loads of kids. Would it be a deal breaker for you?
I could be with someone who doesn't like cats much but as long as he accepts I wouldn't get rid of mine and as long he treated them fine. I couldn't be with someone who wanted kids or had them already though, kids would be a dealbreaker. It wouldn't be fair on either of us. On a subject like that, I believe you have to be totally on the same wavelength.
Oh, I'm not fussy at all. I mean, I barely even have a preference. I really only look for a guy with:

- A 50/50 mix of auburn and light brown hair that's exactly 1.86 inches long
- No more than 6'2 and no less than 6'1
- 148.6 pounds exactly
- A maximum of sixty hairs on the chest
- A maximum of 231 hairs on the legs
- A maximum of 176 hairs on the arms
- A maximum of 276 hairs on the face
- Toenails should be exactly 1.2cm
- Fingernails should be exactly 1.32cm
- Teeth must be alabaster white
- Front teeth must have a maximum gap of 0.3mm
- Must have a think Minnesotan accent no matter where his birthplace