The Student Room Group

Aqa triple science *official thread* *2016* (gcse)

Scroll to see replies

For c3 could be on how the periodic table has changed over time eg from newlands to Mendeleev
Original post by surina16
Is anyone else not getting a break at all between units 2 and 3?
For us, we do B2 (eg.) and whilst they collect those papers in, the B3 ones are being dealt out :redface:

Same here, I suppose it's best though because I know I would just spend the break stressing about the next one and panicking if someone says a fact I don't know, haha
Original post by soccerdude007
I have a weird feeling electrolysis and its uses will come up as the 6 marker for c2

noooooo :frown:
For p3 6 marker, I also fear that electromagnetic induction could come up as well as describing the structure of a transformer
Reply 184
For p3 6 marker, I also fear that electromagnetic induction could come up as well as describing the structure of a transformer

Personally that wouldn't be too bad for me. I hate 6 markers if I'm not confident in what I'm saying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 185
For c3 could be on how the periodic table has changed over time eg from newlands to Mendeleev

That wouldn't be too bad!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 186
Original post by homeland.lsw
Well one user pointed out there could be a question on Drugs, drug trials etc for B1...I'm not too sure though

So if it was drugs do you reckon it would be on how they are trailed or something like that? Not saying it will be, but just trying to get a feel for it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 187
Original post by jazz_xox_
noooooo :frown:

Argh I feel you there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mlb37
So if it was drugs do you reckon it would be on how they are trailed or something like that? Not saying it will be, but just trying to get a feel for it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I believe that's what post people think

Posted from TSR Mobile

this makes me super nervous as i haven't finished p3 yet :frown:
For b2 I have a really weird funny feeling something on organs and organ systems could come up as a 6 marker
All of you people and your 6 marker theories have just given me topics to revise for!!! ¬___¬ THANKS :getmecoat:
Original post by homeland.lsw
All of you people and your 6 marker theories have just given me topics to revise for!!! ¬___¬ THANKS :getmecoat:

Well u can thank me if they do come up :smile:
Reply 193
Well u can thank me if they do come up :smile:

That's the thing though, I wish we knew what topics were actually going to be on the paper!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by surina16
Is anyone else not getting a break at all between units 2 and 3?
For us, we do B2 (eg.) and whilst they collect those papers in, the B3 ones are being dealt out :redface:

I took biology last year and the same thing happened to us. Except we were told we were going to get a 10 minute break so it was a surprise for all of us.
When are you all going to revise for the unit 2s and 3s. I'm not sure whether to focus on only c1 and p1 for now and then strat revising the rest. I'm on A*s for unit ones but i need a lot of work for 2s and 3s.
Reply 196
Original post by GCSEstudentt
When are you all going to revise for the unit 2s and 3s. I'm not sure whether to focus on only c1 and p1 for now and then strat revising the rest. I'm on A*s for unit ones but i need a lot of work for 2s and 3s.

Same here.. I want to focus on the 2s and 3s in half term but I don't think I'm going to have enough time

Posted from TSR Mobile
i think the grade boundaries are probably going to be lower because from previous research i have observed that the papers that come in leap years such as this year are much harder especially the additional science papers, however this also means that thee grade boudaries will be lower because aqa alwayys compare the grade boudaries and the difficulty of the paper with a previous paper
but what i think the situtation is that
b1 b2 b3 p1 p2 p3 are going to be lower boundary but a much harder paper
Brilliant, unit 1 science are son :frown: any last minute predictions on C1 and P1 6 markers? And just topics that might come up in core science in general? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending