The Student Room Group

Air strike on Syrian refugee camp kills dozens

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-36214290

Dozens of people are reported to have been killed in an air strike on a refugee camp in northern Syria, monitors and witnesses say.

Images on social media showed tents destroyed at the al-Camouna camp near Sarmada in Idlib province, close to the Turkish border.

Some reports say the attack was by Syrian or Russian war planes but this has not been confirmed.

The strike comes a day after the extension of a truce was confirmed.

The Syrian military and non-jihadist rebel forces had agreed to a cessation of hostilities around the the city of Aleppo, following pressure from the US and Russia.

Scroll to see replies

"non jihadist rebels"
lol

**** fsa

Posted from TSR Mobile

The regime and its allies continuously target the civilian population. Let's hope they're destroyed soon.
Original post by AlifunArnab
The regime and its allies continuously target the civilian population. Let's hope they're destroyed soon.

:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4

No doubt the left wingers will blame Assad and the Russians because their only source is western propaganda. Russia and Assad should be commended for the work they are doing to destroy terrorism
Reply 5

You are the same western imperialists who supported Blair in Iraq and Afghanistan, and Cameron in Libya. You are part of the problem to make the Middle East and North Africa unstable. Stop reading western propaganda and get your head out your ***.

Long live Assad and the regime

Long live Russia and Putin

May they drink the blood of all the terrorist groups-ISIS, FSA, Al-Nusra and the countless others. May they all get their just desserts
Reply 6
Original post by KaminiZindagi
"non jihadist rebels"
lol

**** fsa

Posted from TSR Mobile

The FSA is guilty of just as much terrorist activities as ISIS

B.A.A is hardly a sweetheart though, is he.
Original post by Omen96
The FSA is guilty of just as much terrorist activities as ISIS

FSA = ISIS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BubbleBoobies
B.A.A is hardly a sweetheart though, is he.

Osama Bin Laden was a sweetheart according to the media during the 80s...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Omen96
You are the same western imperialists who supported Blair in Iraq and Afghanistan, and Cameron in Libya. You are part of the problem to make the Middle East and North Africa unstable. Stop reading western propaganda and get your head out your ***.

May they drink the blood of all the terrorist groups-ISIS, FSA, Al-Nusra and the countless others. May they all get their just desserts

My bad, I forgot Bashar al kalb made Syria stable with his barrel bombs and his airstrikes...
Original post by Omen96

:yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy:

Allah! Syria! Bashar!

Posted from TSR Mobile
My bad, I forgot Bashar al kalb made Syria stable with his barrel bombs and his airstrikes...

Keep watching BBC. You people will never learn . You are too small minded...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Osama Bin Laden was a sweetheart according to the media during the 80s...

Posted from TSR Mobile

...and ass-hat in particular is a sweetheart based on...what, exactly?
...and ass-hat in particular is a sweetheart based on...what, exactly?

ass hat? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

assad* (play on words, which I thought you'd have picked up on)
assad* (play on words, which I thought you'd have picked up on)

..on protecting his people from these foreign funded terrorist invading Syria and infringing the secular foundation of Syria

Posted from TSR Mobile
..on protecting his people from these foreign funded terrorist invading Syria and infringing the secular foundation of Syria

Posted from TSR Mobile

do you think his citizens have much political security? I mean, why do you think this civil war is happening exactly? just because? why do you think it was started? because people hate assad for no reason or something? :| do you just expect people of the world to put up with dictatorships? how is democracy ever going to begin in those parts of the world?
Reply 18

When will the Sunnis realise that FSA is ISIS?
Reply 19
This is so sad! But of course no one cares about them. Life is just not fair.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending