The Student Room Group

Something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home.

I had a couple of miles to go -- I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly.
Suddenly there was intense light all around me -- and when I came to, I was home.

What do you think happened to me?
Near death experience.

Spoiler

Reply 2
Fine, forget it...
Ufo ?
Hmm. The orange object could've been the sun?
The orange object was the TSR notification symbol that transported you to safety? :confused:
Original post by Zargabaath
I had a couple of miles to go -- I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly.
Suddenly there was intense light all around me -- and when I came to, I was home.

Is your arse sore?
(edited 7 years ago)

Strong compass game brah.
A radish? :dontknow:

Maybe you saw the balls of God? a different part of God's body other than his ass which he showed to moses?
i think its God's blessings :u: he was worried so he put that orange thing around you as a shield for protection :yep:
Reply 11
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Near death experience.

Spoiler

A trolling experience
:tongue:
Reply 12
Maybe it was a woman wearing too much make up, or too tanned and flying.
Reply 13
You got slammed out of nowhere by John Cena
Even my patience has its limits. I just can't leave it to you any longer. I'll do the fighting! You can just go home!
Maybe it was an orange plane? Maybe it hit you... This moment, you reading this comment- is the last breath of your conciousness in its delusional state, trying to find some last fragment of rationality.
Original post by geolowiser
Even my patience has its limits. I just can't leave it to you any longer. I'll do the fighting! You can just go home!

Only post worthy of a reply tbh
I NEED SISSORS! 61!

Quick Reply

Latest