The Student Room Group

Racists get a taste of their own medicine

The addresses and personal contact details of over 2000 members of the far-right AfD party have been leaked online.

I'm not condoning illegal activity such as hacking, but it is nice to see them get a taste of their own medicine. Normally it is refugees being harassed by the far right, now its (almost) the other way around.

This is the only English source I could find (sorry to bring clicks to ****ing Breitbart), but its reported in German media and social media and left wing forums too.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/05/left-wing-extremists-publish-afd-members-addresses/

Stand up to racism!
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Too many UKIP racists insulting muslims as well
The people who leaked their details may be even worse for doing so.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Multiculturalism
Normally it is refugees being harassed by the far right, now its the other way around.

So you're saying the refugees hacked them..? :colonhash:
Original post by King Scorchy
It's not right to leak someone's personal details, no matter who they are.

I said I'm not condoning it
How is that a taste of their own medicine if the racists were being nasty in general and not specifically leaking refugees personal details
Original post by Armastan
So you're saying the refugees hacked them..? :colonhash:

No, I'll edit it. Its the anti racists, not refugees.
Original post by King Scorchy
It's not right to leak someone's personal details, no matter who they are.

How many of them will have family that do not share these views who will also be victims?
Never even heard of AfD.
Original post by Longshot6000
Never even heard of AfD.

Me neither! And wouldn't they be annoyed to hear it! :tongue:
Original post by Longshot6000
Never even heard of AfD.

Original post by carrotstar
Me neither! And wouldn't they be annoyed to hear it! :tongue:

They are an anti refugee party which is exploiting peoples fears.
And what proof do you have of them being racist apart from them supporting a political party you disagree with?
Afd is not racist. what the ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Secondly you said "Racists get a taste of their own medicine"

What the hackers did was Illegal, and unless you're living in a totalitarian regime, being a member of a political party you call "far-right" isn't illegal.
Left and Right both represent different sides of the same coin. Hatred.

I pray for the day the fascists on both side learn to shut up and work towards common interests instead of street fighting.
Original post by Truthteller10
And what proof do you have of them being racist apart from them supporting a political party you disagree with?

They support a racist party :facepalm:

Original post by KaminiZindagi
Afd is not racist. what the ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, they are.

Secondly you said "Racists get a taste of their own medicine"

What the hackers did was Illegal, and unless you're living in a totalitarian regime, being a member of a political party you call "far-right" isn't illegal.

Come on, if somebody joins your local neo nazi party, that's not technically illegal, but it is very immoral, and a sign that they are an awful person.
Original post by Mathemagicien
where police have raided apartments in Berlin for the act of criticising the migrant crisis on social media.

---

So here we see what anti-racists and anti-fascists are really like.

Nevermind the migrant crisis there is something disturbingly authoritarian about the German psyche if this is acceptable behaviour from the police.
Original post by Multiculturalism
They support a racist party :facepalm:

What you just did is called circular reasoning. I asked you how a group of people supporting a party is racist, your answer is they are because they support a racist party.

Come on, if somebody joins your local neo nazi party, that's not technically illegal, but it is very immoral, and a sign that they are an awful person.

It's not neo nazi because you said it, it's also not immoral because you said it.

They also aren't awful people just because you said it.
What you just did is called circular reasoning. I asked you how a group of people supporting a party is racist, your answer is they are because they support a racist party.

It's not neo nazi because you said it, it's also not immoral because you said it.

They also aren't awful people just because you said it.

The AfD announced just a few days ago that they are anti Islam. Delegates at a party conference adopted a ban on minarets, the call to prayer and the full-face veil, saying Islam was "not part of Germany". http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36182511

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending