The Student Room Group

How did paper 22 0580 go?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by calculus101
The question was "find which year the population 'reaches' 10 billion". Not the exact words but I think the examiner is looking for 2042.

I'm aiming for a perfect score in maths so even a single mistake would affect my chances lol.
Ha, I was aiming for a perfect score until I did the test lmao. I normally get 66 up, and I was so well prepared, so this test was a bummer lol :bricks:
Guys for the inequality graph was the unshaded part on the graph from top to mid left ?
Reply 122
R was the middle sectiom for me
Original post by ali_qureshi99
Guys for the inequality graph was the unshaped part on the graph from top to mid left ?

If i remember yeah.I really dont want to go under 50 in this exam and i feel confident i haven't but in the same time i feel like i threw the A* unless i do amazingly good in paper 4
Original post by shaafay
Ha, I was aiming for a perfect score until I did the test lmao. I normally get 66 up, and I was so well prepared, so this test was a bummer lol :bricks:

shaafay your not alone believe me. Im pretty sure the majority did not as good as they expected ive seen a easier paper with a grade boundary of 48 for an A imagine how much this one would be
Guys did anyone do Englishh as second language listening test today
Original post by small_genius
Guys did anyone do Englishh as second language listening test today

yeah i did
Original post by ChaoticAngel
yeah i did

How was it
How was it

didnt go that well :/
I felt like that paper was a bit messed up the questions were confusing. I think I messed up in the end bit of the vectors and also the recurring decimal. I feel like Cambridge really does hate us
Original post by Hishaam
68,76,78 and 78

ahh damn it that is the answer? I hope that is what I wrote the exam was soo messed up I cant remember what I wrote
Original post by zynah122101
ahh damn it that is the answer? I hope that is what I wrote the exam was soo messed up I cant remember what I wrote

It was indeed tricky ive done 15+ past papers on paper 2 and about 14 on paper 4 and scored pretty well EVERY SINGLE ONE .This paper was a trick from their sleeve i really hope i dont go below 50 and i hope that paper 4 is much more relaxing then this paper 2.I realized algebra,functions,mensuration,coordinate geometry,trigonometry,numbers(in depth),graphs,probability didn't come,So expect everything from there to come and i hope i can score at minimum 100 on paper 4

Fingers crossed
Reply 132
the determinant was -7 yes and the polygon question thing was 45
Reply 133
For that question you were supposed to do 180-172 which is 8 and it gives you the exterior angle. Then you do 360/8 and you have the number of sides which is 45.
Guys anyone of u wrote CHEMISTRY PAPER 6 ???
Guys anyone of u wrote CHEMISTRY PAPER 6 ???

Yes me i found it quite easy compared to other past papers i had solved.
Original post by Abdullah IGCSE
Yes me i found it quite easy compared to other past papers i had solved.

yea me too
I'm really worried for paper 4 tomorrow. Do you have any tips for silly mistakes? :/ Do you think the grade boundaries will be low? Because the winter 2015 variant 2 required 188 for an A* which Is quite high (94%).

Good luck for tomorrow!
Original post by ndk123
I'm really worried for paper 4 tomorrow. Do you have any tips for silly mistakes? :/ Do you think the grade boundaries will be low? Because the winter 2015 variant 2 required 188 for an A* which Is quite high (94%).

Good luck for tomorrow!

ndk123 im in the same position as you paper 2 was hella hard but its not possible for the A* to be 188 this time believe me i reckon they will put an A to 140-145 and an A* 160+.Depending on the difficulty of tomorrows paper,i have an aim of getting at least 100/130 or 95 at min.The only tips i know are read the question carefully even once finished and re check.For now id say skim through mark schemes and past papers you've done to see where you went wrong so those mistakes dont occur in the exam.I hope to have scored a minimum of 50 in paper 2 and 100 in paper 4 so fingers crossed ndk.
Original post by Abdullah IGCSE
ndk123 im in the same position as you paper 2 was hella hard but its not possible for the A* to be 188 this time believe me i reckon they will put an A to 140-145 and an A* 160+.Depending on the difficulty of tomorrows paper,i have an aim of getting at least 100/130 or 95 at min.The only tips i know are read the question carefully even once finished and re check.For now id say skim through mark schemes and past papers you've done to see where you went wrong so those mistakes dont occur in the exam.I hope to have scored a minimum of 50 in paper 2 and 100 in paper 4 so fingers crossed ndk.

And by the way grade boundaries are set according to how the 'majority' of students did in the exam.So dont worry believe me i bet there are thousands of people had difficulty in paper 2 cheer up :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending