The Student Room Group

English ESSAY HELP GCSE

How many points do you need to write for an English Essay, at 20 marks!
whats it on?
Reply 2
Original post by Revathyvk
whats it on?

edit
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
How many pages minimum should u write?
Reply 4
How can you structure it as well?

Plz im desperate
Original post by James2138
How many points do you need to write for an English Essay, at 20 marks!

What exam board? Is it a comparison?
Reply 6
Original post by Gingerbread101
What exam board? Is it a comparison?

edexcel, and it is on romeo and juliet. Not comparioson
Reply 7
it's not about the number of points, its about the content. go through and look out for the different themes and then get back to me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
it's not about the number of points, its about the content. go through and look out for the different themes and then get back to me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks m8, gonna give ya rep! life saver!!!!!
edexcel, and it is on romeo and juliet. Not comparioson

Is it an exam essay? :smile: I've not studied on Edexcel before, but for an exam essay in general (depending on how much time you get for it), I would write 3 or 4 detailed paragraphs :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Gingerbread101
Is it an exam essay? :smile: I've not studied on Edexcel before, but for an exam essay in general (depending on how much time you get for it), I would write 3 or 4 detailed paragraphs :smile:

thanks, gonna give ya rep!! YOU SAVED MY LIFE!!! ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!! :smile:
thanks, gonna give ya rep!! YOU SAVED MY LIFE!!! ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!! :smile:

That's alright, there's a guide on essay writing here that you might find useful: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4006239 :h:
Reply 12
Original post by gingerbread101
that's alright, there's a guide on essay writing here that you might find useful: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4006239 :h

ur great!!! Life saver!!
thanks m8, gonna give ya rep! life saver!!!!!

no problem mate, if you need anymore help on it don't hesitate to message me, i haven't studied the text - but i get the jist of what happens😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending