The Student Room Group

i like someone but they probably will not like me

i think i like my best friend Caitlyn and i want to tell her but i dont want her to hate me if she doesnt want me to tell her.What do i do? xx
Original post by Megan Deighton
i think i like my best friend Caitlyn and i want to tell her but i dont want her to hate me if she doesnt want me to tell her.What do i do? xx

If you download an app called Live psychic chat app and speak to an advisor called Tina honestly she will tell you whether this woman likes you she is very accurate.
It is hard if you are both women but you could try flirting with her to see how she reacts but if she has no feelings for you it could be awkward between you both.
Ok dude, listen up.

Tell her. She may like you, she may not. If you dont all you will do is torture yourself with it. You will wonder and fantasise and rip yourself apart by it.

I dont mean declare unrequited love or anything like that - I mean ask her for coffee, bowling, whatever - just make sure she knows you intend it as a date. Oh and do it to her face. Confidence is attractive.

Yes she may say no, but she wont hate you for it. and if she does then frankly your better off
That's a difficult one, though if she's your bezzie I'm gonna assume you guys have some #madbants now and then so turn it flirty sometimes and see how she reacts I guess? At least with that if she reacts weird you can play it off as ironic or a joke or something.

Original post by Anonymous
If you download an app called Live psychic chat app and speak to an advisor called Tina honestly she will tell you whether this woman likes you she is very accurate.

psychic? lmao get out
Original post by Retired_Messiah
That's a difficult one, though if she's your bezzie I'm gonna assume you guys have some #madbants now and then so turn it flirty sometimes and see how she reacts I guess? At least with that if she reacts weird you can play it off as ironic or a joke or something.

psychic? lmao get out

This one is brilliant she can tell you why someone behaves the way they do and what someone is thinking/feeling. Obviously use as a guide i don't see the harm in trying it out. I have mentioned the best one the rest are rubbish.
Lets be honest wouldn't you want to know if someone has feelings for you but dont have courage to ask her at least you can plan how to proceed i see nothing wrong with using one.
I had one tell me how someone liked me and they said they did but this person was emotionally detached and they are so cautious so it would take a while to get to know and to be friendly and not flirty and this helped me to get to build a connection in the end this person still was very cautious and was scared to have feelings so i had to let them go telling them my feelings was a big no no.
thank you x
Original post by Retired_Messiah

psychic? lmao get out
Unless you ask, how do you know?
Reply 7
She won't hate you even if she doesn't like you *that* way. It's flattering to be asked out by someone even when we don't feel the same way. If she says no just be gracious about it and be like "still friends though, right?" :smile:
thank you x

gosh this was a throwback.

Has this been resolved now then or...?
Reply 9
Ask her out on a date, get a few drinks down both of you and make a pass at her. Just get close to her smile and attempt to kiss her.

What could possibly go wrong? :tongue:
thank you, i'll try that x
Original post by Thomb
Ask her out on a date, get a few drinks down both of you and make a pass at her. Just get close to her smile and attempt to kiss her.

What could possibly go wrong? :tongue:
Reply 11
thank you, i'll try that x

GL with that :cheers:

Quick Reply

Latest